Come ride my place in Wellborn Saturday

Started by Limolarry, December 02, 2005, 11:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limolarry

If anyone would like to come out and meet some new friends, my wife and I are going to be riding at our property in Wellborn Saturday Dec 3rd. I have about 33 acres with alot of trails along the creek and through it that we can ride. There is alot of mud there so bring the utility quads. we will be cookin on the grill for lunch. We'll supply the steaks and chicken breasts, you bring canned veggies if you'd like.

Here are the directions.
Going west on rt 90 from Lake City you will go exactly 9 miles from I-75 overpass to Route 137 and turn right go 2 miles and turn left at the recycle center onto Hogan rd. go about 3 miles and turn left onto 104th terrace. (It will be the 1st paved road you come to on left).
go 1/4 mile down 104th terr and turn right into the 1st dirt driveway. I have alot of new sprouting green rye grass in the yard. There is no house there yet. just drive down the dirt drive to the end. we should be there all day.  Hope to see you.
Larry
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

wilburz

Where dis be in referance to west palm beach? 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Teej

I live right off 137 on US 27. I am guessing that we are about 25 minutes from you. We would love to come out and meet you some time. Maybe after the holidays. Our weekends are too busy right now and I am still looking for an ATV for our daughter. Me my wife and son already have quads.

Keep us in mind? Do you live in Welborn now or are you just up here for a weekend getting ready to build?

Thanks, Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

gery350

thats mighty nice of you. thank you.

will you take a raincheck?

my bikes broke..........
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Limolarry

Quote from: wilburz on December 02, 2005, 01:22:37 PM
Where dis be in referance to west palm beach? 
I am located at the north end of I-75 close to the Georgia border in the Suwannee River Valley. probably about 5 hours from you.
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

Limolarry

I live right off 137 on US 27. I am guessing that we are about 25 minutes from you. We would love to come out and meet you some time. Maybe after the holidays. Our weekends are too busy right now and I am still looking for an ATV for our daughter. Me my wife and son already have quads.
Quote from: Teej on December 02, 2005, 01:59:52 PM
Keep us in mind? Do you live in Welborn now or are you just up here for a weekend getting ready to build?

Thanks, Teej
We live in Wellborn now and are renting a mobile home till we get a place built. Larry
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

Limolarry

 I know it was last minute notice but we will be riding out there alot on the weekends. For those that would like to come ride with us but cant make it, I will post a topic here when we go riding again.

The recent rain here in the Suwanne River Valley has made some wet trails at my place so I will be looking forward to pulling some of you out of the mud this saturday.
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

Limolarry

Wilburz, you bringin that high performance lawn tractor? LOL
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

Thats way out there in wellborn.I know place your talking about
thats almost to white springs out near  between hamilton county line  and columbia county line  right on into suwannee county. :-\  :)


Thats got be out in middle nowhere.To bad they don't have atv backwoods track in my area. :(
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#10
I know land prices are triple here in last 8months.I know they put that new poker place up by out on  old exit 85 on I75 out by spirt of suwannee
area.I talk some people about land prices in this area
and they  said the prices will level out on market and fall down.

I know in about 2 or 3years down road i will be getting somewhere between 20 acers  up 40 acers  or more somewhere over by marinna area or west from there or up by alabama state line.But i know prices haven't change alot over there. :)



thanks,
amhighlander 8) 
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250

Quote from: americanhighlander on December 02, 2005, 05:25:18 PM
I know land prices are triple here in last 8months.I know they put that new poker place up by out on  old exit 85 on I75 out by spirt of suwannee
area.I talk some people about land prices in this area
and they  said the prices will level out on market and fall down.

I know in about 2 or 3years down road i will be getting somewhere between 20 acers  up 40 acers  or more somewhere over by marinna area or west from there or up by alabama state line.But i know prices haven't change alot over there. :)

If get more hurrcaines next year then alot
people will be moving out of florida and no mattle what a hurrcaine
can still  hit anywhere  in florida.depends on people if they want buy land here or not.

And the lake city and live oak area hads  not had a hurricaine since
1964 it was cat2 and the last worst one was 1896 it was between cat3 or cat4
in this area was direct eye hit from ceder key on up.I saw hurricaine track historys on noaa web site back few months ago.But we are over due here in this area.
It might happen one day or not happen at all.


thanks,
amhighlander 8) 


Thanks, thanks for that.

americanhighlander

#12
I'm sorry going off topic on here.I was try tell about all areas
here northern florida  areas about land prices had triple here.
I know it used be 1500$ per acre here.


Send some pics of your trails you ride on your land in wellborn.
I would love see them.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Limolarry

Quote from: americanhighlander on December 02, 2005, 05:56:22 PM
Send some pics of your trails you ride on your land in wellborn.
I would love see them.

AmericanHighlander now you talking! Forget about the price of land in Florida. Lets enjoy the trails out there and talk about the sport we all come to this website for. I was looking at your recent posts and about 150 out of your 200 posts have been about the cost of land in Florida.

I will take some good pictures of my trails this weekend and post them here for everyone to see.
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

yunt2ride

My brother lives on Lake Jeffrey highway just a few miles from Wellborn. I will tell him about your place so he will have a place to meet up with you but it won't be this weekend.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Limolarry

Yunt, you and your brother are welcome to come ride with us anytime.
I live in mobile home behind Davids cabinet shop. the one with the limousines under the canopy. Stop buy and say hello sometime.  Larry
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

yunt2ride

Thanks Larry, I will get with my brother and try to make it out there one weekend.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

wilburz

Quote from: Limolarry on December 02, 2005, 03:22:53 PM
Wilburz, you bringin that high performance lawn tractor? LOL

I don't usually ride the lawn tractor with others. they get very jealous!
that is a long way to ride but I have been known to load up and head out to just about anywhere.  Maybe I will make it up there one day soon.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Paul_S

Hey, Larry - we missed today are you riding out there tomorrow (sun?).

If so I will give you a call and meet up with you at your place.

If not we (my nephews and myself) will be going to go to Osceola Nat Forest, you are welcome to join us for that matter.

Paul


yunt2ride

Larry, PM me your number and I will have my brother call you.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com