Son's new ride

Started by NYRAPTOR, November 29, 2005, 11:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

i promised him for his 3rd birthday i'd get him a real one. talk about one happy kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

NYRAPTOR

another

[attachment deleted by admin]

NYRAPTOR

another

[attachment deleted by admin]

NYRAPTOR

last 1. thanks to florida atvs. i tried to wait till christmas but i just couldn't.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigscrb15

Thats awesome!!! I always crack up when I see little kids with their helmets on, lol. How does the quad run?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250


NYRAPTOR

thanks. it is funny with the helmet. it's like a cartoon character. it runs really good. i put it in first gear for him and let him have about half throttle. the lawn is toast :(

lil_Mrs._Honda1

OMG he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute !
hope he enjoys it !
Ride safe lil man !
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Numkut

I see his old quad in the back ground there (powerwheel) thats what my nephew has right now, I want to get him an xr50 when hes five or so. Well not me of course, but my dad likes to take care of the little one.  ;D
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

looking good! my son keeps my yard tore up as well!! id rather my yard tore up than wondering where he might be  ;)

klutchbuster400

awesome! congrats on the quad lil man!. im surprised to not see a raptor 50 >:D :D :P

NYRAPTOR

thanks guys. he still likes to ride the electric quad because it has reverse ;D 

T2slil'sis

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on November 30, 2005, 02:24:33 AM
thanks guys. he still likes to ride the electric quad because it has reverse ;D 
I don't blame him.  I just got a yfz 450.  Went to Ocala this past Sunday back in the trails and man does it s**k to not have reverse.  GOOD LUCK LIL' MAN!   ;)
Ms.Ass :p

LE450-RACER#77

You don't need reverse you just need to learn how to spin it around.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

T2slil'sis

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 30, 2005, 02:44:38 AM
You don't need reverse you just need to learn how to spin it around.
Give me a few more times riding.  Then next time we go riding I will be doing dounuts around you.   LMAO    2:L
Ms.Ass :p

LE450-RACER#77

The only way you will do circles around me is if I am parked.   :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif




Sorry NY I am not trying to high jack your tread...... Hope your son enjoys his early x mas present.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ida_Mann

that's awesome, I need to get my little girl out on her quad,,she's only ridden it a couple of times.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mikeE36

nyraptor your really lucky to have this happen. I hope one day when I have kids there into quads.

RL400

haha that last pictures great, he looks happy. great dad. :ThumbsUp.gif

2006YFZ450

Nice quad ;)  Keep up the good work lil guy :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

He is not that bad what I can see!! ;D Happy x mas!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

nice very nice . That what its about.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ride1Rob

How much did you pay for it? Looking for something for my son.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

NYRAPTOR

i got it from floridaATVS.com. i think he's got them for $550 still. i also got riding gear from them. check out there site. they are one of our sponsered sites. john