my new/used atv

Started by KD 428, December 01, 2005, 08:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I finALLY GOT A 500R ATV!!!!! any one wanna race.lol.
HONDA CRF450R

440ex

98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

Chuck_Norris

When and Where, I'm  Game

klutchbuster400

congrats on the new bike, i wanted a zilla myself >:D but ill race you on the track, trails and mud anyday ::)

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Old_School

Congrats. It's a beast for sure. Post some pics. Best info about these quads is on www.everything2stroke.com Best place for 2 stroke IMO. If you need any tips or advice gimmie a holla.  Quad 32x has a zilla........ Although I've never seen it.  ;)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

2006YFZ450

Congrats on the Zilla 8)  I'll be able to race once I get my Raptor fixed.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

stump66

#8
How about a 1 legged man on a little old Banshee. I'll run 4 fun,  ;) .
with or without my pristetic leg. You can only put soo much power and torque down no matter what ya got. Call out Dreth he'll show ya'  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Honda250ex

Congrats!!

His cover for the chain broke off it was 1/2 inch of steel that broke off! :R
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com