Anyone going to Big Cypress this weekend? Dec 3rd? Or any weekend?

Started by Keeter, November 28, 2005, 09:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

I have been to BC only twice, Bear and Oasis. None of my friends have an ATC but I really enjoy riding, anyone mind a tag along? I am not about speed, for me its about getting out into nature.  I am willing to go just about any weekend. I live right off of 75 and the Sawgrass and have a car trailer that can fit another ATC on. Car(ATC) Pool.

Thanks
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

lswjth2


Gamer

I'll be going sometime in January to camp.  It will be posted in the group ride section when I find out the dates.

wilburz

Quote from: Keeter on November 28, 2005, 09:17:35 PM
I have been to BC only twice, Bear and Oasis. None of my friends have an ATC but I really enjoy riding, anyone mind a tag along? I am not about speed, for me its about getting out into nature.  I am willing to go just about any weekend. I live right off of 75 and the Sawgrass and have a car trailer that can fit another ATC on. Car(ATC) Pool.

Thanks

How deep is the water out there currently? I don't mind a couple of feet of water but not 3 feet deep the whole time. I got 2WD too. NEver been down there but would like to check it out. You have to pay 50 to go there?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Keeter

Water has yet to come up over the front deck of my Polaris 450.  3 feet maybe a little over in a very few places. $50 for an entire year. You have to get your bike registered at the Ranger station. Check out this link for info. Tire width is the real concern for them. http://www.nps.gov/bicy/orv/orvpage.htm
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Keeter

Gamer,,,Let me know. I may want to take a day off from work.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com