Suspension Shops in Tampa area?

Started by Eruption, December 01, 2005, 12:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eruption

I know this is a quad forum but I figured someone might know of a good suspension shop in the Tampa area.  I need to get the forks and rear shock revalved and sprung on my WR450.  Thanks in advance!

trx#9

pro action suspension I think there in lakeland area, do a google search for them their pretty good on dirt bikes.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

WOODY_450r

Where i go for all my repairs is bcs racing there are in pasco off higway 52
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Eruption

Thanks, I will give Pro Action a call.  If anyone knows of any more please let me know