Vinson Recall

Started by Muddbuggy, November 29, 2005, 10:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

has anybody else seen this?  I got this out of Consumer Reports Mar. 05 magazine.

click on the link and you can open it with Acrobat reader

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Bigscrb15

The Vinson has had a couple recalls, this being the most serious I think. They had another one about the throttle box allowing water in it and freezing in cold temps causing the throttle to stick.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

PaulyV500

I had a vison 5oo 5speed and so far it was the most reliable atv I ever had. Hope the bomb is as good.
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

LT-R450ApK

There are 2 recalls for the 05 Vinson,One is the gasket around your throttle,and the gasket on the Fuel Vavle,Both of which have been out for atleast 5 months,and as far as throttle gasket go this has only happened up north where it Snows
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com