IM BORED!!!!!

Started by MXRACER86, November 29, 2005, 09:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MXRACER86

Im bored as hell!!! It is cold as hell up here in new york! I just figure that I would tell everybody my problems! :'(
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Dr.Dirt


MXRACER86

I would if I could, But I have to work! :(
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

klutchbuster400


MXRACER86

When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

MXRACER86

LOL..... Im not that bored yet!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MXRACER86 on November 29, 2005, 09:24:46 PM
I hate coffee! LOL
isnt ny like the starbucks capital of the world :P

MXRACER86

When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

o4250


MXRACER86

Quote from: o4250 on November 29, 2005, 10:16:39 PM
Build a sandcastle. 8)

I would but it is like 29 degrees at the beach! ???
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

o4250

GO PEE IN SNOW! Ive always wanted to do that. :'(

klutchbuster400

watch tv ;) that always works lol.

hey o4250
my one thing im good at is peeing my name in the snow- bill engvall >:D

Honda328i

Quote from: MXRACER86 on November 29, 2005, 09:01:49 PM
Im bored as hell!!! It is cold as hell up here in new york! I just figure that I would tell everybody my problems! :'(

It could be worse, count your blessings, I have to go to Calgary Canada this week.  It is 7 F there right now and snowing.  By this weekend it is supposed to warm up to 17 F.   >:( >:( >:(
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MXRACER86

yea, maybe I'll go pee in the snow! lol
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

sct450

warming up to 17? thats a heat wave up there.
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com