new driver in miami

Started by klutchbuster400, November 29, 2005, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

 ::) got my permit today, woot!, now ill be driving to group rides ;D ;) i just need to work on buying a truck now. >:D

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Southern4x4

kool congrats just dont run me over or anything else for that matter
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

o4250

Cool, now I just got ride of mine knowing you're gonna be on the road with me. :(

Pastense

"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

wheelie_boy

im moving!!! :W :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
05 kx 250f

Dr.Dirt

When you get good at driving, come over to Cape Coral and I will race you...Also, get a Chevy :ThumbsUp.gif

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 29, 2005, 09:02:07 PM
When you get good at driving, come over to Cape Coral and I will race you...Also, get a Chevy :ThumbsUp.gif
already have one kinda ::)

svtbolt04

Permit means that your dad has to be with you... DURRR.. hah congrats.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Exmx54

Nice, I thaught I was the $hit when I got my permit too, then it got old. Wait till you get your license  :drive.gif

DRWalum

Yeah ........................................ I just got my permit  :drive.gif








             Back in 1975  :R :R !!!!  Boy ,am I old !!!! Drive safe Klutch !!
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

mikeE36

oh no. klutchbuster driving. How about driving up here to ride with me?

The hyrbid kid

yea having a permit is great..
i did mine online it was like 50 bucks and easy all i had to do was go to the tag office and get my id..
i caint wait till i get my real license..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

rubicon500kid

i need to get mine soon i have just bine so darn lazy lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

NYRAPTOR

klutchbuster, i was wondering if you could pull me into town? ha ha congrats

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

thanks guys, sure nyraptor, my cars bad, it has shocks, pegs, brakes............ :D

klutchbuster400

hey ricky, now my dad doesnt have to complain about driving for 3 hours  >:D :d :drive.gif

mudmonkey

well thats a permit, u have to take your dad or sum1 with u! so its not all that freedom! lol CONGRATS tho!!! now u can go on more rides, right?
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

1FasterBlaster

Now your ready to face the real joy of driving...going fast and getting tickets. WOOHOO!!

NYRAPTOR

did you ever take it over any sweet jumps? ;D

Numkut

I got my lisence today!  ;D :Fp :H :M
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

you couldnt even drive a 4 wheeler much less a car!! jus kidding congrats!!!! ;D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Numkut on December 06, 2005, 06:56:38 PM
I got my lisence today!  ;D :Fp :H :M
sweet, in about 340 days ill be sayin that ::) i took a practice road test today in driver ed, i would have had a perfect A if i awnsered some random question he asked me :'( .

Numkut

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on December 06, 2005, 07:03:49 PM
you couldnt even drive a 4 wheeler much less a car!! jus kidding congrats!!!! ;D

Good thing I don't ride four wheelers.

I was so hopeless going into that test. I haven't driven in months and didn't read the book one bit.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com