Quads drag racing at sm

Started by mikeE36, November 28, 2005, 11:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36



Click the picture to watch the video.

LE450-RACER#77

You need a video person that is a little more still.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

mikeE36

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 28, 2005, 11:45:19 PM
You need a video person that is a little more still.

i'm working on that lol. I had a really small camera thats not really a pro video camera.

2006YFZ450

Kool Video...I should of stayed their Later but left early..I raced the guy with the KFX400 and won but nobody else offered a race.. :Fp
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 29, 2005, 12:14:52 AM
Kool Video...I should of stayed their Later but left early..I raced the guy with the KFX400 and won but nobody else offered a race.. :Fp

i'll whoop u with my crf 230 fo sho.

2006YFZ450

Well that's a Dirt Bike :(....Let me get some mods for my Raptor then I'll see how fast your CRF 230 really is. :drive.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 29, 2005, 11:05:06 AM
Well that's a Dirt Bike :(....Let me get some mods for my Raptor then I'll see how fast your CRF 230 really is. :drive.gif
YOu might want to consider this when racing a dirt bike. POWER T WEIGHT RATIO.     :banghead.gif

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 29, 2005, 11:54:12 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 29, 2005, 11:05:06 AM
Well that's a Dirt Bike :(....Let me get some mods for my Raptor then I'll see how fast your CRF 230 really is. :drive.gif
YOu might want to consider this when racing a dirt bike. POWER T WEIGHT RATIO.     :banghead.gif


I understand that Dirt Bikes will beat almost any Quad...My freind raced me with his Kawaski 65 and blew me when I had my Warrior.. :Approve.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

NEEDTORIDE


LT-R450ApK

Holy Blair Witch Batman!!!!


Hey raptor700 i got a Z400 that wants a piece!!!!


P.S.
    Bring Daddy's walet
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

DZ 350

ya bro i live in south florida and i have been almost to every place in florida to ride like croom, ocala, seminole and more. but i am runnin low on places to ride! so seriously were is this?
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Right on Woody ;)  Great MX track and other types of riding like flat track and drags.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

Dont froget the sand trails  ;D they have there
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Honda250ex

I like the trails better than anything :P That sand hill is crazy!! You can barlly make it up if you go on the left side!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The hyrbid kid

yea right..
idk how it is now but when i went it was tight and fun i was using some gekcos.. and i could like lug up everything its looks alot funner now..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..