RAPTOR 350 HIGH FLYING

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, November 21, 2005, 08:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

if you go to sunshine tomorrow i may have the tool to fit. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

Nice air "Maverick" I saw you at Sunshine MX like 3 weeks ago I have a yellow TRX250EX you hual @$$ ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

THANKS I TRY TO KEEP THAT DOG GOING AS FAST AS IT CAN! 8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

rappy350

what mods have you done to that thing.   I finally got my cam, air filter and jet kit.   And this thing will light up them tires
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

NOTHING JUST AN AIR KIT AND A JET KIT!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

gery350

awesome shots man.

but you aint foolin no one.
if i had a graphic kit like that i'd be gettin massive air too. ;D ;D


congrats on the flyin-
man i wish i was 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

THANKS! YA THAT A SPECIAL GRAPHICS KIT THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT! IT ONLY ADDS 14 HORSEPOWER THOUGH! HAHAHA ;)

BUT I AM 6'3" 200 POUNDS THE RAPTOR IS NOT TOATING AROUND A LITTLE KID!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

2006YFZ450

How was Sand Mt.?  The MX Track was awsome but to many Dirt Bikes....You were getting some good air 8)  But I left and hit the Flat Tract,Drag,and the Trails....You were right it was worth the drive. 8) 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]