Main Menu

BEER

Started by CAOSPOP, April 01, 2005, 03:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

How much would you say you spend on it.

LT-R450ApK

40-80 bucks depends on the weekend  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

SoFlaEiger

$10 a night when im hanging out or riding (12 pack) and probably $10-20 a weekend at bars and stuff, so maybe $30 a week?

o4250

Any where between 400-500$, And thats only on mondays :-X














April fools ::)

BEER

About $2150.00 anually
94 GMC 350SS,2003 Corolla(wifes),2001 Sears Lawntractor,4X8 Trailer,1989 17' Sunbird Bowrider W/120hp Johnson,2004 L-4 L-5 Lower Lumbar Laminectomy W/Instrumentation,Discectomy,Fusion W/Cage & Dual Transpendicular Screws & Rods.FEELS GREAT!!!(just add vicodin)But no quad for now,!!!!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Oh boy, I can't wait til Budman finds this thread.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MOKAS

QuoteOh boy, I can't wait til Budman finds this thread.  :D

[smiley=laugh.gif]

-mokas-
MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.

CAOSPOP

QuoteOh boy, I can't wait til Budman finds this thread.  :D

He He

Asphaltdragon

mmm beeer....I never kept track of the dollar amount, I do know that my fridges are never empty ;D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

my party fridge status right now
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

glennd

About $20 per year, depends on what brand I buy!  ;D Have a case of Mich light, so if ya come by, you can have a cold 1.

jjamesbar

QuoteAbout $20 per year, depends on what brand I buy!  ;D Have a case of Mich light, so if ya come by, you can have a cold 1.

$20 per year. hmm. how long does that case last you?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

i used to drink every day when i was younger. now i average a 12 pack per month. old age is setting in.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Redgrizzly660

I dont buy any I drink Budman's beers  lol   [smiley=drink.gif]

Grizz

CAOSPOP

way to go grizz !!! i wonder idf budman has seen this thread yet ?

budman

I refuse to put a dollar amount on this...It may shock some of you sober, may drive others to buy stock, keep others from riding with me (why do you think I can't afford a bike) I know I wouldn't disappoint you though..... let's just say it is quite a sum........... ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

CAOSPOP

QuoteI refuse to put a dollar amount on this...It may shock some of you sober, may drive others to buy stock, keep others from riding with me (why do you think I can't afford a bike) I know I wouldn't disappoint you though..... let's just say it is quite a sum........... ;D


You gotta love this guy. MUAH

Big_G

I have a refrigerator just for beer so should I figure in the elec. too ???  :P

budman

QuoteI have a refrigerator just for beer so should I figure in the elec. too ???  :P


doesn't everybody?   just above freezing....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

CAOSPOP

dont you love it when you pop open that cold one and then it begins to freeze

budman

not when it spews forth from the bottle....that's just wrong, I don't care who you are... just when the crystals begin to form, like snow on the outside of the bottle...mmmmmmm... now yer talking,  sorry guys, I've worked myself into a frenzy...time to go crack another... [smiley=drink.gif]
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Thrasher

after all, he is the Budman!

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Mrs.Nightbreed

I know this a male oriented sport, but you know it's bad when there is a whole thread devoted to BEER. What a bunch of lushes [smiley=drink.gif]

Seriously though. I spend 0.00 on beer. Occasionally I will bum 1 but I am drunk on 2 so it doesn't benefit to buy any. It gets old before it gets drank...

I do drink a small bottle of White Zinfandel every week or two .



Pitiful excuse for a drinker, I know  :-[


jjamesbar

QuoteI know this a male oriented sport, but you know it's bad when there is a whole thread devoted to BEER. What a bunch of lushes [smiley=drink.gif]

Seriously though. I spend 0.00 on beer. Occasionally I will bum 1 but I am drunk on 2 so it doesn't benefit to buy any. It gets old before it gets drank...

Pitiful excuse for a drinker, I know  :-[


cheep date maybe, but not a pitiful excuse for a drinker  ;D

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com