I did a no no (Updated with pics)

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), November 26, 2005, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Da_Mtg_Man

OuchThat looks REALLY painful. Hope you heal up soon.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

you know what they say about a guy with big feet.................................





big sock

feel better bro.

Magnum330

Now that really looks SICK! Looks like you got warms in the big toe LOL
I wonder if it would feel better if you just cut it off. J/K

Warm I hope you get to feeling no pain soon just think everyday that goes by is a day closer to healing.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

gery350

oh man, talk about swollen.
man it hurts just lookin at it.
thanks for the entertainment.
we are one sick crowd.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I am going to try to get to the doctors today try to see when I can ride again. Thank you all for the up lifting and funny words. ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Quad32x

Quote from: gery350 on November 27, 2005, 10:35:55 PM
oh man, talk about swollen.
man it hurts just lookin at it.
thanks for the entertainment.
we are one sick crowd.
Huh  Huh , gery  said  swollen.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Shotgun

I did the same thing to my foot today. Check it out.

[attachment deleted by admin]

KXKID

#33
Quote from: Shotgun on November 28, 2005, 06:15:09 PM
I did the same thing to my foot today. Check it out.
.......................... :o :o :o

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Shotgun

I put a band-aid on it, now it's better.  :P

1FasterBlaster

OUCH!! Does that bring back memories.

dreth

come on big worm! you know better than that! and right in the begining of peak riding season!!! i say soak it insider :R

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Pastense

BigWorm......... you've got a Cankle! A Fat chick ankle!  where theres so much extra "fluff" the calf and the ankle have no distinguishing shape to tell them apart............
Brother that had to hurt..........
Feel Better.
"Hard Core" is after a wicked wreck the first thing you ask is "How's my quad?"

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

The doctory said I broke my big toe and a bone in the middle of my foot  I  will be wear this stupid cast for 3 weeks. Oh well just a minor set back.  ???
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com