I WILL MAKE YOU MOAN

Started by Chuck_Norris, November 23, 2005, 05:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

I will seek and find you . . .
I shall take you to bed I will have my way with you.
I will make you ache I will make you shake & sweat until you moan
I will make you groan.
I will make you beg for mercy.
You will beg for me to stop.
I will exhaust you.
You will be relieved when I'm finished with you.
And, when I am finished with you,
You will be weak for days.


All my love, The Flu

Now, get your mind out of the gutter and go get your flu shot.


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Ms.Mud

haha, nice, you had me for a minute! :P
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

2006YFZ450

LOL I was getting lost for a sec..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

The hyrbid kid

lol pretty good i was like what..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com