Raptor700r A SHAM?

Started by jwscroll, November 23, 2005, 03:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

So I've heard a rumor that Raptor700r is not a real person, that the name was created to induce drama and contraversy amongst the two florida sites. If this is true, SHAME ON THE CREATOR. If this is not true then I apologize to Raptor in advance.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Da_Mtg_Man

#1
lol..... Think about this. Why was a thread started here to have him banned but not on floridaatv?  The person that started the thread very seldom posts here. My personal opinion is that whole ordeal was started to create controversy.
Is it a pain in the butt to sift through the useless posts started by the 2 in question? Yes it is but the bottom line is that they are just kids. I personally would not take ANY technical advise from them but their opinons do count on other things.


To the 2 in question. Please read into these past few days and learn from it. Only make a post on something that you know for fact.


Now to answer the original question. That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard of. I know exactly who started that rumor, the only time he thinks straight is when he's sober and based on his name isn't to often.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

53yfz450

he is reall and does ride. i see him out at sunshine.


i think everyone needs to leave this kid alone. he did stop all the useless posts. (for the most part). dont we have an ignore feature on the site. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RL400

sigh.

These posts are just non-stop all because of his stupid sh*t.

big-daddy

Jon who ever pm you is full of sh!t... Sorry, but know for a fact thats not true. I know were he lives hehehehhehe 

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

1FasterBlaster

Does anyone actually dwell on the contraversy of a person's post?

Southern4x4

Seriously I dont care anymore I mean why waste your time complaing about him,He might just get worst.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

jwscroll

I only seek the truth. Big D I'll take your word for it. Raptor welcome to the site, don't let the masses cause conformity.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

raptor still need to change and respect other members.   
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: big-daddy on November 23, 2005, 07:58:15 PM
raptor still need to change and respect other members.   
Raptor is KOOL!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Last Chance on November 23, 2005, 05:54:29 PM
Seriously I dont care anymore I mean why waste your time complaing about him,He might just get worst.
LOL...

Honda250ex

Thank God people are not complaining about me lately!! He kows my password and sometimes messes with my posts! >:( Need to change my Password pronto! ???
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 23, 2005, 10:34:46 PM
Thank God people are not complaining about me lately!! He kows my password and sometimes messes with my posts! >:( Need to change my Password pronto! ???
lol one day you guys will look back at this and laugh.

o4250

I think Raptor700 is really a predatoric creature feeding off of our threads, trying to get as much info on us as possible. And on March, 23, 2006. He is gonna come to our homes and eat us. 8)

PureLogic

Quote from: big-daddy on November 23, 2005, 05:23:16 PM
Jon who ever pm you is full of sh!t... Sorry, but know for a fact thats not true. I know were he lives hehehehhehe 

Hey if I was told something I can do nothing but follow my lead and investigate. If somebody told you of free diesel would you at least check it out if it was reasonable?
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

#15
Quote from: PureLogic on November 24, 2005, 12:51:00 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on November 23, 2005, 05:23:16 PM
Jon who ever pm you is full of sh!t... Sorry, but know for a fact thats not true. I know were he lives hehehehhehe 

Hey if I was told something I can do nothing but follow my lead and investigate. If somebody told you of free diesel would you at least check it out if it was reasonable?

Yes, I would ... No hard feeling guys let move on ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

2006YFZ450

You guys are lost :K :K.....So im not a real person but I went to Sunshine Last night.  Im not a real person??? :K :K :K :K
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

NYRAPTOR

i believe in you man. word up

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 24, 2005, 08:25:42 AM
You guys are lost :K :K.....So im not a real person but I went to Sunshine Last night.  Im not a real person??? :K :K :K :K
dont worry, its just because you have a raptor :D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com