My New Puppy!

Started by GSPKurt, November 23, 2005, 01:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

This is myself with my new puppy, a GSP (German Shorthaired Pointer) named

"Wildwings Hurricane Katrina" (Katrina or just Trina).

:Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Stitch and Katrina! :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

atvhottie

awwwwwwwwwwwww cute doggy :P :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
haha i luv........................... sos.... lol!!!

T2slil'sis

Quote from: GSPKurt on November 23, 2005, 01:09:00 AM
This is myself with my new puppy, a GSP (German Shorthaired Pointer) named

"Wildwings Hurricane Katrina" (Katrina or just Trina).

:Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif
Awww, to cute!   :-[  Man, those paws on that dog are HUGE.  You are going to have a beast on your hands.   ;)  Congrads!   ;D
Ms.Ass :p

GSPKurt

Yup, she's growing like a weed! And eating like a horse!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

mikeE36


icegirl4x4

From her name, sounds like she was a rescue from Katrina.  I'm actually looking for a GSP myself.  Had to put ours down after he was diagnosed with tetanus.  We were almost $2000.00 into 24-hour care when they told us he wouldn't get better.  It broke our hearts.  We found him wandering at River Ranch 2 years ago and he was the best dog I ever had!  He was near starving to death when we found him.  He went from 65 lbs to 96 lbs! 
Anyway... enough of my sad story.  Do you know of a local GSP breeder?
Tammy
2005 Kawasaki Prairie 700!

mikeE36

Quote from: icegirl291 on December 06, 2005, 06:07:26 PM
From her name, sounds like she was a rescue from Katrina.  I'm actually looking for a GSP myself.  Had to put ours down after he was diagnosed with tetanus.  We were almost $2000.00 into 24-hour care when they told us he wouldn't get better.  It broke our hearts.  We found him wandering at River Ranch 2 years ago and he was the best dog I ever had!  He was near starving to death when we found him.  He went from 65 lbs to 96 lbs! 
Anyway... enough of my sad story.  Do you know of a local GSP breeder?

i found some for you.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5469398

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5328253

icegirl4x4

Thanks! I've been on Petfinder.com, Petharbor.com, and all local animal shelters.  There is one in North Carolina I may go take a look at.  It's a hike, but may be worth it to rescue another dog in need.  Wish me luck!
Tammy
2005 Kawasaki Prairie 700!

GSPKurt

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on December 06, 2005, 06:23:17 PM
Quote from: icegirl291 on December 06, 2005, 06:07:26 PM
From her name, sounds like she was a rescue from Katrina.  I'm actually looking for a GSP myself.  Had to put ours down after he was diagnosed with tetanus.  We were almost $2000.00 into 24-hour care when they told us he wouldn't get better.  It broke our hearts.  We found him wandering at River Ranch 2 years ago and he was the best dog I ever had!  He was near starving to death when we found him.  He went from 65 lbs to 96 lbs! 
Anyway... enough of my sad story.  Do you know of a local GSP breeder?

i found some for you.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5469398

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5328253

Outlaw-
Please let me do rescue referrals. I am a rescue volunteer and have dogs I DESPERATELY need to place before sending people all over the place.

Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Quote from: icegirl291 on December 06, 2005, 06:39:58 PM
Thanks! I've been on Petfinder.com, Petharbor.com, and all local animal shelters.  There is one in North Carolina I may go take a look at.  It's a hike, but may be worth it to rescue another dog in need.  Wish me luck!

icegirl-
Please check your PM's.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch