Polaris clutch

Started by yunt2ride, November 21, 2005, 06:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

How hard is it to change and do I need any special tools to do it. 2000 model polaris 325 magnum 4wd
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

TOY_DOCTOR

Not hard to change, but you will need a puller to get it off (the primary has a tapered shaft) and the alignment tool to make sure the primary and secondary are aligned correctly...if you want to do it right..  KEN
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

yunt2ride

Thanks Doc, I'm not sure if I wanta tackle this job or not. I'm gonna sell it but was trying to save the person thats gonna buy it some money.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo