How many pepole

Started by rappy350, November 15, 2005, 03:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rappy350

 How many people are from the gainesville/High Springs/ Trenton/Chiefland area. And what quads do you ride.


    I live in HIgh Springs and ride a rappy 350
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

yunt2ride

I live in Chiefland, work in High Springs. Ride a 2005 Polaris 500HO 4WD. Have others as well. Go to www.floridaatv.com and ask this question. also.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Honda250ex

I live in Clearwater and I have a TRX250EX soon to have a LT-R
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

cleawater is no where near gainsville. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

svtbolt04

Idiots...


Anyways, there is a race about 60miles north of you guys in Mayo. Really cool place, I was there two weeks ago and there is plenty of places to see riders and watch the race. Heck, come on up and race.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

GSPKurt

I live in Trenton.
I have an '05 400 Eiger 4x4, my wife has an '05 Polaris 330 Trail Boss.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

yunt2ride

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...


Anyways, there is a race about 60miles north of you guys in Mayo. Really cool place, I was there two weeks ago and there is plenty of places to see riders and watch the race. Heck, come on up and race.




Is it a MX track or do they have a mudding area also.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

GSPKurt

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...


Do you always call people you don't know idiots?

:tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

rappy350

I heard that waldo is closer than mayo is this true??
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

svtbolt04

Quote from: yunt2ride on November 15, 2005, 10:15:36 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...


Anyways, there is a race about 60miles north of you guys in Mayo. Really cool place, I was there two weeks ago and there is plenty of places to see riders and watch the race. Heck, come on up and race.




Is it a MX track or do they have a mudding area also.


Its a Harescramble race for FTR. So, sorry, no mud pits.

Quote from: GSPKurt on November 15, 2005, 10:18:39 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...


Do you always call people you don't know idiots?

:tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif


I call it how I see it.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

barr151

i live in alachua, actually, little santa fe, i had an 400 sportsman 4x4 2004.5 until it got stolen. but still have the 335 sportsman.
Patrick Barcia

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com