APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Started by Ms.Mud, April 01, 2005, 02:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Mud

Hey I was wondering what is the worst prank/joke someone has played on you? Or you have played?

My dad's assistant (which is very pregnant) dumped a glass of water on her lap and told everyone that her water broke today.Needless to say the office manager did not think it was to funny. :-/
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

mud_monkey

  i put a rubberband on the sink sprayer handle so when my mom turned on the water she got sprayed  [smiley=laugh.gif]

dirty1

i was told i was going to be a daddy a couple years ago...........that wasnt funny
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000

blupits04

played one on my hubby about the same thing except about a week later I found out I REALLY was pregnant! :o He didn't believe me I had to show him the test.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Honda328i

We taped the ball in our co-worker's mouse and then switched the "N" & "M" keys on the keyboard.  For even more fun, spell something out on the keys.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

QuoteWe taped the ball in our co-worker's mouse and then switched the "N" & "M" keys on the keyboard.  For even more fun, spell something out on the keys.

tried the taping thing,,,after a couple of re-boots, my co-worker figured it out,,,,,from then on that's the first thing he checks.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Ceran wrap over the toilet bowl. When someone sits to do their business it makes a real mess of their backside.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

Anyone remember last years prank I did?

Naked pics of me?  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteAnyone remember last years prank I did?

Naked pics of me?  ;D

Is this Jeff or Suzi?   :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

kawGIRL

HA HA  ;D
Suzi
What's the matter? Don't wanta see Jeff naked?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteHA HA  ;D
Suzi
What's the matter? Don't wanta see Jeff naked?

lol...
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com