RIP Pope John Paul II

Started by SoFlaEiger, April 01, 2005, 10:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoFlaEiger

My sister just called me and told me the Pope died 5 minutes ago, but I can't find anything online and I don't have access to a TV.

Is it true???? :(

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I wouldn't doubt it with the condition he is in
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

CNN says

The Vatican denies reports in Italian media that Pope John Paul II has died.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

1slowfox

Someone said he died.... came back .. and is in a Coma ..


Mixed stories ..


Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

Thrasher

from the many websites i have just read, he has not passed on yet, but it's close..

if he has passed, I wonder if they will make and annoucement shortly after 3pm? (theres significance with 3pm)
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

SoFlaEiger

Quotefrom the many websites i have just read, he has not passed on yet, but it's close..

if he has passed, I wonder if they will make and annoucement shortly after 3pm? (theres significance with 3pm)


3pm our time or there time?

CAOSPOP

Quote3pm our time or there time?
I think its 8 hours but i havent heard anything yet.

stump66

CNN is still reporting he is near dead. its 8:12 est
He is one tuff old man. Helps allot with who he has in his back pocket too. I hope he has a peacfull passing. He has done so much for the entire world and over a billion catholics.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

May nos totus celebrate suus vita quod voveo a replacement per sapientia quod regimen insequor in suus footsteps.

May we all celebrate his life and pray for a replacement with the wisdom and guidance to follow in his footsteps.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Asphaltdragon

how long has he been a pope for???
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

stump66

1978 Karol Jozef Wojtyla a cardinal then was elected to succeed Pope John Paul I. Wojtyla took the name
John Paul II, as a message to anyone who might allegedly have done away with John Paul I.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Ms.Mud

he passed away today @ 3:00pm
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

bumblemoose

87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.

CAOSPOP

He was a great man. No matter what faith you practiced or believed in others thought the same. He help with the soviet union dussolusion. He was allways prasying for peace and love for the entire world. He will be missed and known as the best Pontin the Catholic church has ever had. My the lord bless him and keep him.RIP John Paul II

tampaboy813

every one @ my work was taking bets on when he was going to pass....

Asphaltdragon

Quoteevery one @ my work was taking bets on when he was going to pass....
lol I told my wife that "I sure some people are betting on when he was gonna die"
Someone will pick up where he left off....
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Ms.Mud

They are thinking of making him a saint! thats huge, u know there hasn't been a named saint since hundreds of years ago!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

LakeMaryKid

R.I.P. He was deffinately a great pope!

 :'(
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

Quoteevery one @ my work was taking bets on when he was going to pass....

how utterly classless that was of them.

I'm not catholic, but I feel that a great man has passed into the outstreched arms of Heaven.

Godspeed John Paul II

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

soldado37

He was a great Pope, I saw him once and was a really inspiring person!! Hope they make him saint
2002 Raptor 660R Blue

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com