Coal Creek OHV Area?

Started by Kawa3, April 04, 2005, 07:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa3

Was wondering if anyone has been there in tennesse yet. Looks like a fun place to ride www.windrockatv.com

But we are thinking of going on vacation there or Durhamtown.

IF anyone has been to either can you tell me why you liked it or disliked it.


Thanks
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Chuck_Norris

My family and I have friends in Northern Atlanta, He ahs been talking about coal creaak adn wanting to ride there this summer. the web site looks cool. ther are some pics in the photo gallery of someone just gettin g back from durham town last month I think.

Kawa3

coal creek looks good. But they dont have cabins like durhamtown has =(
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Kawa3

There is a good posibility that we will be in coal creek the frist couple weeks of june. But will be in the Hampton Inn. Looks like it will be difficult riding with the hills and rocks. I got just about everything off of the windrockatv.com
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

PaulyV500

I SPENT FOUR DAYS AT WINDROCK WITH A SMALL GROUP OF VERY EXPERIENCED RIDERS BACK IN NOVEMBER. THE RIDING FOR THE MOST PART IS CHALLENGING TO SAY THE LEAST.  TRAIL 12 IS THE BEST TRAIL IN THE WHOLE PLACE IT HAS 20 OR SO CREEK CROSSINGS AND AWESOME VIEWS.  THERE ARE
SOME TRAILS THAT ARE VERY STEEPAND ROCKY(THEY DON'T CALL IT WINDROCK FOR NOTHING) AND YOU REALLY HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT BEFORE YOU GO UP OR DOWN. IF YOU RIDE SPORT BIKES YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A TOUGH TRIP AHEAD
OF YOU.  THERE ARE SOME TRAILS THAT ARE EASY,  BUT I WOULD NOT TAKE MY FAMILY THERE FOR A TRIP. IT IS MUCH LARGER THAN DURHAMTOWN FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD AND SEEN ON THE INTERNET.  WINDROCK IS 72,000 OF MOUNTAIN ACRES WITH OVER 150 MILES OF TRAILS.  PM ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO.  PAULY
2006 Bombardier Outlander 800 XT advantage timber
2007 Can AM Outlander 500 Max Red
2006 Can AM Outlander 400 Advantage Timber
Mickey Mouse ATV

hondaforeman2006

any suggestions for the trail ride Pauly? It sounds great to say the least. How tough are the creek crossings?
I'm not as good as I once was ....but I am good once as I ever was.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com