Honda328i's girl

Started by Honda328i, November 17, 2005, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

My daughter Rebekah  :hotty2.gif  is turning 3 today, time sure does fly.  Daddy loves you!  :-*  Guys, send your dating applications to me early, I will look at them in November 2030. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

Son 8 and looking...

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

Great looking kids guys


My little girl......already starting with the quads...

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

wilburz

Sarah, future deer hunter, 7 yrs.

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

oh, yah, Happy Birthday Rebekah! :)
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Bigscrb15

Quote from: wilburz on November 17, 2005, 12:57:39 PM
Sarah, future deer hunter, 7 yrs.

future dear hunter or bank robber? lol j/k

Happy Birthday Rebekah!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

I hear ya steve,,,mine turned 6 about a month ago,,,,time flys.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

#7
I would submit Trents application to ya but Id@'s daughter got it first.... :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

susieblazer


  Happy Birthday to Rebekah , oh yes time will fly our "baby" is now married to spacerider on Nov 5 and she turned 25 on the 13th!!! So enjoy all your days, it is so hard when they are out of the house.........just ask daddy Hoss400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on November 17, 2005, 04:04:33 PM
I would submit Trents application to ya but Id@'s daughter got it first.... :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

aint that the truth,,,sheesh, I thought I had a few years before dealing with "boyfriends"

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Wow Steve you daughter sure is a cutie. Happy B-day to her. My daughter's B-Day is next month just B4 XMAS.  Talk to you soon Later Tony ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

2006YFZ450

Looks good......Kids are starting younge.  That's a good sign.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 19, 2005, 01:41:29 PM
Looks good......Kids are starting younge.  That's a good sign.

Maby its mating season ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Honda328i

Thanks for everyone's birthday wishes for her.  I'm not sure why, other than just being obstinate, but she keeps insisting that she is 2 and not 3 ??.  Perhaps it's the toddler version of I'm not 30, I'm 29 and holding.    ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com