first trick

Started by klutchbuster400, November 14, 2005, 01:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

woo hoo i did my first trick, it was only a no footer but i dont care it was fun!!!!!!! next im going for a no hander, and then a superman.

WOODY_450r

I think a no footer was my first trick also but im not that big into doing tricks but i do some nothings every now and then ;D and where you put both your feet out to one side i frogot the name but i did that a couple times at bartow  ;D   
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Dr.Dirt

I've done alot of no footers. woodyraptor, I think that trick is called the Nac-Nac.

rubicon500kid

when i fix my 300ex im going to try a no footer
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 14, 2005, 05:35:23 AM
I've done alot of no footers. woodyraptor, I think that trick is called the Nac-Nac.
double can-can ;)

WOODY_450r

sweet i can do a nac-nac ;D
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Honda250ex

I can do a no-footer but if klutchbuster lands a superman in a couple of months than he can have my quad
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 15, 2005, 12:55:16 AM
I can do a no-footer but if klutchbuster lands a superman in a couple of months than he can have my quad
is that a promise???

Honda250ex

It was... but NO!....I thought about what a person will sacrifice for a quad??
Maby a brokan leg a chipped tooth evan trash your own quad plus you AIM me and you wre pretty serious!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 15, 2005, 01:09:19 AM
It was... but NO!....I thought about what a person will sacrifice for a quad??
Maby a brokan leg a chipped tooth evan trash your own quad plus you AIM me and you wre pretty serious!
i was, if i got your 250 i could sell my warrior and the 250 and finally get my z400.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on November 14, 2005, 08:08:04 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 14, 2005, 05:35:23 AM
I've done alot of no footers. woodyraptor, I think that trick is called the Nac-Nac.
double can-can ;)

I said that I THINK!!! You little nerdy, corrective fool!  :N :N :N :N  ;D

rubicon500kid

dude i would do that sh*t i would do a back flip for a lil 250 so i could sell it
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

The hyrbid kid

tricks r tight..
i have been working on this new one now that im back to riding its were i lay way off the bike hold the bar's with one hand and i pitch the bike sideways and point.. its pretty kool but ima wait till my nerf's get here..
and superman's r alot harder then u think..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

klutchbuster400

Quote from: WALSH450R on November 15, 2005, 06:40:43 PM
tricks r tight..
i have been working on this new one now that im back to riding its were i lay way off the bike hold the bar's with one hand and i pitch the bike sideways and point.. its pretty kool but ima wait till my nerf's get here..
and superman's r alot harder then u think..
sounds like an awesome trick, hope you dont get hurt trying it, trust me, im sure supermans are hard, thats why ill wait itll i get better at jumping till i try it.

KXKID

the only trick i can do is a no footer

Dr.Dirt

Hey Klutchbuster, when I get my Blaster fixed I will meet you up at Simonole MX and race you. And we can get some Freestyle in if you want, I really am not afraid to try much. I can already do no-footers easy, thats the first thing I learned to do. When I get the Blaster back I am going to start practicing doing some new tricks. My ramp broke the day that my Blaster broke though and that thing launched me way up in the air..Now I got to try and make a new one  :-\

klutchbuster400

just buy a new one, im sure they ship them from europe >:D :D

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE FREESTYLE YOU HAVE TO CHECK ME OUT AT SAND MOUNTAIN SPEEDWAY! FIRST IT WAS NO FOOTERS THEN WHIPS THEN NAC NACS THEN IT WAS CAN CAN'S NOW I AM WORKING ON SUPERMANS AND I PIC TO PROVE IT ALL!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

53yfz450

its true email me the pics i will post them. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

i saw the other pics, i believe ya! lol.