My new toy!!

Started by MxRacingChick21, November 15, 2005, 07:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxRacingChick21

I have been completely obsessed with street bikes for the last year and a half and figured the only way to get it out of my system was to buy one! So on friday i went and got my dream bike! Sorry for the bad pictures but I am at work and took them through the window!  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

MxRacingChick21

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

L.E._YFZ_2005

nice!! so when we gonna go rideing i got a  r6 =)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MxRacingChick21

Quote from: L.E._YFZ_2005 on November 15, 2005, 07:39:20 PM
nice!! so when we gonna go rideing i got a  r6 =)

Yeah we definetly need to go riding. I cant wait to see your raven in person! Also, I am recently single and ready to go out and have some fun! I think I am riding with some friends up to Beef O Bradys tomorrow(I think the one at Little and Hudson but not sure yet) your welcome to join. I was thinking starting there and then heading to Winghouse.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Kawa3

Nice!

600? hard to tell

Wanting to get one myself

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

MxRacingChick21

Quote from: Kawa3 on November 15, 2005, 08:47:13 PM
Nice!

600? hard to tell

Wanting to get one myself



No actually I was going to get the 750 but they had this 04 in the showroom and they were going to give me a good deal on it. I ended up paying about 2 grand less for this 04 1000 than a 05 750. And the 1000 is already lowered, has some accesories, only about 5k miles on it and was the exact color I wanted so I went with it. It is definetly faster than the 600s and 750s I have riddin but it's not like uncontrolable like everyone assumes. I am definetly happy with my decision.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

southernthing

blue,98 warrior with holeshots
white,06 z250
www.myspace.com/southernthing

The hyrbid kid

that's kool my freind just got a 1000 and its sikk..
i road it today cus he road it at work 110 and i had my feel..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

svtbolt04

You have a Lightning too.. Man, why couldnt I be 3 years older.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MxRacingChick21

Quote from: WALSH450R on November 15, 2005, 10:49:28 PM
that's kool my freind just got a 1000 and its sikk..
i road it today cus he road it at work 110 and i had my feel..

Yeah I got it up to 115 and wanted to keep going but I kept thinking wow that would be one big ticket!
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

The hyrbid kid

yea i was gonna keep going but i could cus i ran into traffic..
but this weekend im going to street race it a little bit and im getting to ride his uncle zx 12 soo i bet it'll be tight..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

RAP04

Did they give you a spatula so you can scrape yourself of the ground when you wreck... Street Bikes are for people that think they are edgy and cool... I used to work at a very famous dealer called Power Sports and saw the same type every day.. By law we were forced to give the fatality statistics and make sure that the purchaser of the unit had a motorcycle licencse. I have seen so many peopl edie on bikes that I just cant understand why people buy these things. And forget about the whol eI know how to ride thing cause I used to ride and my 10 year long friend (who raced on professional circuits) got killed one day on the way up to Moroso Track by some blind old lady who took a red light. Insecure people by street bikes and then when they die or get seriously injured there family cries and are left to suffer... Why cry, what you didnt think this would happen... 95% of street bike owners end up wrecking and 63% end up dead. Ditch the crotch rocket you will thank me later in life.

gery350

#15
Quote from: RAP04 on November 17, 2005, 05:36:54 PM
.Insecure people by street bikes


Hunting is for insecure people


dude what is it with you trying to shoot people down all the time.
are you insecure?


mxchick thats a bad bike, enjoy. wish i had the guts to get one.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

RAP04


MxRacingChick21

People like you amaze me. What kind of reaction do you expect me to have when you are making comments like that? Oh ok some idiot on the computer thinks I am insecure for owning a street bike...I should sell it right now! How about you learn to choose your words wisely so that you dont make yourself look like some grouchy a$$h0le that doesn't have enough balls to do anything because it might be dangerous. Get over it and get a life.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

Mrs.Nightbreed

You didn't trade your quad did you? We have to ride!

Enjoy your new toy!  8)  It's sweet!

MxRacingChick21

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on November 17, 2005, 10:05:40 PM
You didn't trade your quad did you? We have to ride!

Enjoy your new toy!  8)  It's sweet!

Nope didn't trade the quad and yes we definetly need to go riding.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

L.E._YFZ_2005

Quote from: RAP04 on November 17, 2005, 05:36:54 PM
Did they give you a spatula so you can scrape yourself of the ground when you wreck... Street Bikes are for people that think they are edgy and cool... I used to work at a very famous dealer called Power Sports and saw the same type every day.. By law we were forced to give the fatality statistics and make sure that the purchaser of the unit had a motorcycle licencse. I have seen so many peopl edie on bikes that I just cant understand why people buy these things. And forget about the whol eI know how to ride thing cause I used to ride and my 10 year long friend (who raced on professional circuits) got killed one day on the way up to Moroso Track by some blind old lady who took a red light. Insecure people by street bikes and then when they die or get seriously injured there family cries and are left to suffer... Why cry, what you didnt think this would happen... 95% of street bike owners end up wrecking and 63% end up dead. Ditch the crotch rocket you will thank me later in life.


look at statistics on car crashes   theres more deaths every day in cars then there is on bikes.. theres just less bikes on the rode and  we have a bad name so  of course everyone  hears bout how horrible bikes are...  if its your time to go its your time to go.!!!    you could wreck any time  on the quad hit a  tree and kill your self does that  stop you from rideing no it doesent.. makes it that much more of a thrill defying death..    but like whys on a bike most wrecks are caused from being stupid and not paying attention or  stunting   and just becouse someone has a bike doesent mean they are gonna do all that....  sorry but i hate  when people bash bikes like that  ..
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Kawa3

Quote from: RAP04 on November 17, 2005, 05:36:54 PM
Did they give you a spatula so you can scrape yourself of the ground when you wreck... Street Bikes are for people that think they are edgy and cool... I used to work at a very famous dealer called Power Sports and saw the same type every day.. By law we were forced to give the fatality statistics and make sure that the purchaser of the unit had a motorcycle licencse. I have seen so many peopl edie on bikes that I just cant understand why people buy these things. And forget about the whol eI know how to ride thing cause I used to ride and my 10 year long friend (who raced on professional circuits) got killed one day on the way up to Moroso Track by some blind old lady who took a red light. Insecure people by street bikes and then when they die or get seriously injured there family cries and are left to suffer... Why cry, what you didnt think this would happen... 95% of street bike owners end up wrecking and 63% end up dead. Ditch the crotch rocket you will thank me later in life.

Whats the statistics for whose fault it is? Car or Bike? B/C all the cycle accidents I have seen were from some person hitting them in a car
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

RAP04

Thats what I am saying... Its never the bikers fault always a dumb motorist... And ofcourse there will be more deaths in cars than bikes cause more people drive cars than bikes... Its actually 25 to 1.. For every 25 car drivers there is one biker so you do the math

grsricky

RAP04, I know exactly where you're coming from. I had an R6, leaving Hooters in Pembroke Pines, late last year, this freakin drunk women hit me going thru a red light. I was lucky she hit the front of the bike. My friends had to catch her like a mile away. She said that she didn't realize she hit anything.
Like I said, I was really lucky I didn't really get hurt. If this woman hit my leg, I don't want to even think what could of happened.
To make a long story short, I got a Raptor 660 around April. I'm not saying it's any safer but you can take the dumb driver out of the equation.
2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

RAP04

My point exactly... Dumb Driver out of the picture sure makes it safer...

GSPKurt

#25
Quote from: RAP04 on November 18, 2005, 04:35:57 PM
My point exactly... Dumb Driver out of the picture sure makes it safer...

WOW! You've got it all figured out. Now go ride at Scrub on a Saturday and rethink that statement.

Kurt- a.k.a. "Bambi Killer"
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

RL400

Thats a SWEET bike, congratulations!  I really want a bike myself.  Post some more pictures of it later if you can.

rl.

GSPKurt

By the way, MX, love the bike. I envy you! That's the great thing about America- the freedom to make your own choices. You race and know the risks, and riding that rocket has it's own risks as well. Just try and be careful!

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

RL400


mikeE36

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 16, 2005, 02:55:00 AM
You have a Lightning too.. Man, why couldnt I be 3 years older.

same here lol

mikeE36

Quote from: MxRacingChick21 on November 17, 2005, 09:41:06 PM
People like you amaze me. What kind of reaction do you expect me to have when you are making comments like that? Oh ok some idiot on the computer thinks I am insecure for owning a street bike...I should sell it right now! How about you learn to choose your words wisely so that you dont make yourself look like some grouchy a$$h0le that doesn't have enough balls to do anything because it might be dangerous. Get over it and get a life.

ignore him. Just be careful. Wear a helmet and have fun.

grass-catcher

Nice Bike liked my little 600 I had.Be carefull of all the people not watching for
you.When I drove a bigg truck people didnt pay me any attn.

[attachment deleted by admin]