Shock Rebuilding

Started by Anoriginal, November 15, 2005, 08:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I'm looking for a company to rebuild and revalve shocks. I know there are a lot of different places that can do it; however, I'd like to get some feedback on experiences other riders may have had with revalving and rebuilding. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

53yfz450

one of my sponsors will do it for you. the dealer is called http://aim-performance.com and the company is stadium suspension. just go on the web site call fred and tell him that toby and jake sent you he will give you all the info you need. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LE450-RACER#77

#2
You can also go to GTTHUNDER.COM & get it done for a good price. Everyone that I ever talked to said that he does good work.

Also you can go thru derisiracing.com . They also do good work.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

Noleen's is execellent too.

Anoriginal

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it folks.

TRX450R_Racer

I have the GT Thunder shock rebuilt and rear link. The rear set up is AMAZING. If you go with GT Thunder make sure you spend the extra money for the rear link.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com