Venturing out into Bow-hunting...

Started by SoFlaEiger, April 05, 2005, 11:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kawa3

ohh yea whisker biscuits are the best!!!!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

SoFlaEiger

nah, i was just gonna sling it over my shoulder robin hood style ;)  hehe

anyways, TRX350: the class is at 8:00 for the men, 7:00 for women on tuesdays.


TRX350_On_The_Rack

Sounds good. I want to get a little more info. I'll check Bass Pro  :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

I have bows, I broke my grandfathers Compound Bow a couple of months ago (rest in peace DB) :'(  so Jeff bought me one for my birthday it's a Genesis  :)  Still need to get my Grandfathers bow fixed, it's a Bear Bow  :-/

I DON"T HUNT!  >:(  even though I own property in 3 hunting areas, I target shoot and prefer a recurve.  Jeff has one also.

My mother was Virgnia State Champion when she was 16 ;D
And my Grandparents were BIG TIME Hunters in Northern VA and West VA.  My Grandma just gave me my grandfathers jacket with all of his patches.  :D  my Grandparents made all of there arrows and some of there bows, I now have all of the books and tools, I found a old hunting licence from my grandmothers last hunt in her quill from 1969 and she is 90 now and still able to share her stories  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]  I now have all of there old bows hanging on my walls  ;D

She was telling me a couple of weeks ago that they taught some famous bow hunters in there day, but I can't remember who they are now  :-/

Good Luck on your Archery Adventure  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com