GFs and BFs

Started by Roostin300ex, November 14, 2005, 08:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palmettobay_recon

ooooh i didnt know you went for girls i kinda got the impression you went the other way... >:D
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 10, 2007, 06:55:16 PM
ooooh i didnt know you went for girls i kinda got the impression you went the other way... >:D
Thank god I'm not the only one who thought that.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

I have a very good gaydar and he set it off  ;D
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

klutchbuster400


wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

wheelie_boy

sorry i couldnt resist that last one.
05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

klutchbuster400


quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on October 10, 2007, 07:15:44 PM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 10, 2007, 06:55:16 PM
ooooh i didnt know you went for girls i kinda got the impression you went the other way... >:D
Thank god I'm not the only one who thought that.
Your lucky we cant cuss on here you mucking futher bun a of sitch  stock quad riding jack***!!!!!!!!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Dont you just feel big and bad?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

You are an not a very nice person. ;D
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

#62
ahahah STOCK riding??? I think NOT. You're just mad that I revealed your secret.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

Yeah my girlfriend said stfu b****
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Turboderf

quadracer1992
Yeah my girlfriend said stfu b****
What girlfriend  :-*

Palmettobay_recon

OK I'd like to see this girlfriend of yours.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Turboderf on October 13, 2007, 11:29:30 AM
quadracer1992
Yeah my girlfriend said stfu b****
What girlfriend  :-*
Ouch!

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 13, 2007, 10:16:54 AM
Yeah my girlfriend said stfu b****

Which one of your hands told you to stfu? LOL!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

quadracer1992

Wow. You guys are so immature you dont have any idea what you are talking about.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 13, 2007, 01:23:57 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 13, 2007, 10:16:54 AM
Yeah my girlfriend said stfu b****

Which one of your hands told you to stfu? LOL!
LMFAO!!!!! PWN3D!!!11!!!!11111!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

Quote from: quadracer1992 on October 13, 2007, 11:09:32 PM
Wow. You guys are so immature you dont have any idea what you are talking about.
Your just mad because none your life size cut outs of Jeff Gordon would say yes to a date with you. :-\
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com