Roll call for Sandmountain Sunday

Started by LE450-RACER#77, November 15, 2005, 12:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

See Melissa thats where you are wrong sweetie!  I was racing when you were just a youngster, I have more trophies from 85-87 that you probably have in your whole collection.

Plus TT?  Are you kidding, that is all about the motor, nothing to do with the rider, thats why LE rides TT.

Oh, and I won't be going!!!  lol

I got all my stuff last night but when I asked if I needed anything extended like my brake lines or anything, Melissa said no, but I do need a longer chain so gotta order that.

I will be ready in a week or so, but right now the front end is the only thing on the bike.  Gotta put on the rear soon and get my chain ordered.

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

If you would quit trying to build 10 different bikes & then sell them you would have been riding 8 months ago. So get the one that you think you will be pro on & bring your ass.

I ride TT because I am not into flying but I will tell you what by the time you get your sh*t done I will be riding the FTR mx series. SO NOW WHAT I AM SAYING IS JUST BRING IT BABY.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

Cool, glad your going MX.  Let me know about FTR definitely want to get into that!  I had to beat the $hit out of my old a-arms to get them off the spindles, took me about 2.5 hrs just to get them off.  But I should be ready within a week or so.  Unless I can get a chain her tomorrow.  Do you have a chain breaker?  Wanna give me a hand?

Mike

Nightbreed

Quote from: MotoMike on November 17, 2005, 02:47:04 PM
Cool, glad your going MX.  Let me know about FTR definitely want to get into that!  I had to beat the $hit out of my old a-arms to get them off the spindles, took me about 2.5 hrs just to get them off.  But I should be ready within a week or so.  Unless I can get a chain her tomorrow.  Do you have a chain breaker?  Wanna give me a hand?

Mike

You were just at the shop last night. If you need a chain, I can have one tomorrow.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

MotoMike

Really!  Damn, I thought when I asked you didn't say you had one because you didn't have one.  Yeah, let me know a price and everything.  That front was a PITA for sure!  I ended up killing the a-arms to get them off the spindles...lol

Gonna try to get the front and rear done tonight.  So if you can have the chain tomorrow, I will swing by and get it.  Oh yeah, how much?

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

 ;)

Hey Mike, you got a 205 main jet and a pilot jet for my bike?  I need to get that Rossier on before this weekend.

Mike

ronny86250r

 someones feelings are gonna be hurt :S

MotoMike

Nah, this is all in good fun.  I have known LE for about 15 yrs or so and Mrs Nightbreed's shop does a lot of the work on my bike.

mike

LE450-RACER#77

I told you moto wouldn't show up. You can't hurt someones feelings if they wont show up at the track. He just figures that if he doesn't show then he can't lose.  hehehehe
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

Well, maybe.

But I am going to bust a$$ trying to get the bike done.  I might have it done Friday night so we'll see.  This weekend would be a great weekend to go because of the nice weather plus the wife wants to get out of the house.

Mike

LE450-RACER#77

You also have Saturday to finish your turd. So hurry up !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Remember the gates don't open until 10:30am now so don't leave out at 7.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

Oh nice.  Only riders pay, correct?

Mike

Mrs.Nightbreed


MotoMike


gytr450

k my bike is ready now... comin out 2 whoop some arss  yall watch out i put a big semi turbo on my bike   lol
yfz450

WOODY_450r

#41
Im going to be on the mx track sunday so ill stop buy and watch you guys

Oh and isnt it going to rain sunday there???
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MotoMike

Sorry guys can't make it.  Couldn't get the bike done.  :'(

Mike

#74 crf250r

I went to sand mountain for the first time today the motocross track is sweet i like all the big doubles the only jump i wasnt hiting was the big step up but i know i could.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

53yfz450

i know you werent hitting the supercross triple. i think an 85 cant even get enough speed for the little triple right before it.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

if your talking about the single to table i was juping on top of the table but i wasnt clearing it raptor660 was there
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

53yfz450

on the front straight away where you park the BIG TRIPLE ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

i dont no on the parking lot straitaway it goes a couple little whoops to the single to table then thers a double after that and then a little step up jump into the corner this is all after the 300 strait away
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com