Look what the 30.06 dropped off!

Started by wilburz, November 14, 2005, 07:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

Got me a 5 point this weekend out at J.W. Corbitt WMA.
The other pic is one of my 7 yr. old daughter having fun at Walmart.

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

05greengriz

Way to go Wilburz, now you can start riding again ;D
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

wilburz

That is exactly what I was thinking.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Chuck_Norris

someday I'll go deer hunting. for that matter someday I'll go hunting, never been....that is

BCConviber

Way to go Wilburz. I've never had much luck hunting at Corbett, but between you and my buddies who killed a 200# hog out there weekend before last, I'm gonna have to rethink things. We missed a big 7 point late yesterday. Almost out of light, the buck was running full bore, and he was way out in the distance.. Oh well. That's why they call it hunting.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

wilburz

Yes, just fun to get out in the woods. I sat in my stand for 3 straight days and did not see nothing until sunday. I did have a bald eagle roost right over my head on Thursday. That was cool. Would have liked to gotten a large pig by sunday too. Oh well. My back is sore today!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Da_Mtg_Man

Congrats Wilbur. Nice looking buck you got there.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RAP04

Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...

gery350

bastard! you killed bambi. ;D

just kidding. congrats.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...

Are you kidding me!!!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

2006YFZ450

#11
Quote from: big-daddy on November 14, 2005, 03:53:10 PM
Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...

Are you kidding me!!!

Um....It's not helpless.  They hunt them and eat them.  nothing is wrong with that.  So killing cows and making a Prime Ribe is bad???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

indianjoe


Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 14, 2005, 03:57:32 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on November 14, 2005, 03:53:10 PM
Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...

Are you kidding me!!!

Um....It's not helpless.  They hunt them and eat them.  nothing is wrond with that.  So killing cows and making a Prime Ribe is bad???

Holy crap, I'm astounded here. First at rap04's comment. So you're saying that people should join the service and shoot other people rather than to go hunting for food to feed their family?
2nd) Raptor 700r, I'm proud of you, You FINALLY  made a post that actually was worth reading. Keep it up and you will make more friends on this site.  :ThumbsUp.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Kawa3

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 14, 2005, 04:06:29 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 14, 2005, 03:57:32 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on November 14, 2005, 03:53:10 PM
Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...

Are you kidding me!!!

Um....It's not helpless.  They hunt them and eat them.  nothing is wrond with that.  So killing cows and making a Prime Ribe is bad???

Holy crap, I'm astounded here. First at rap04's comment. So you're saying that people should join the service and shoot other people rather than to go hunting for food to feed their family?
2nd) Raptor 700r, I'm proud of you, You FINALLY  made a post that actually was worth reading. Keep it up and you will make more friends on this site.  :ThumbsUp.gif

I agree with you Mtg Man

Ohh and congrats! Have a better shot of the rack? hard to see it in taht pic

Still working on mine this season(and first one too) Hopefully doe days something will happen this coming weekend/week
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Hollywood

Congrats! I am on day 3 of straight hunting and nothing yet. Going to relocate my stand tomorrow into an area where I've found sign a a nice dominent buck and try again. Have killed 3 Mocassin's and seen a few Turkey's though. Also found some sign of a real nice Boar hog that I may try to slip in on one morning later in the week. HUnting any of the WMA's is tough just got to spend the time and figure out where to be.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Chillinthemost

Congrats , Wilburz.
I would also like to congradulate Raptor 700 on his first good post.
I am also one of those insecure guys who gets pleasure from killing something and eating it.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

wilburz

Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...

You suck bro! I never said I was tuff nor did I say the killing of an animal is cool.  I don't really care about your thoughts or ideas of hunters. My father hunted with his father and I grew up with hunting in my family. My older brother and I have gone on camping and hunting trips many times and rarely do we ever harvest any animals. You are either for or against hunting and that is it. Hunting has been around way before you were born and will be here way past the time you die. There is nothing you can do about it but I guess pout. I am sure you just sit around in the concrete jungle all weekend and watch the rats race. How exciting! 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Da_Mtg_Man

Shadow and I are going turkey hunting next weekend. Hopefully we get a couple nice ones or else we may be eating ham on the following Thursday.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

o4250

Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...


It's not helpess if it's coming right for you! ;) 8)

Kawa3

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 14, 2005, 08:53:04 PM
Shadow and I are going turkey hunting next weekend. Hopefully we get a couple nice ones or else we may be eating ham on the following Thursday.  ;D


Where you heading to? Im huge on turkey hunting, never had one call back to me so far this year. Haven't seen one since opening day either, hopefully spring turkey will change all that ;D. There are some HUGE ones at our camp in North florida hopefully there will eb a few less after spring turkey ;)
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Kawa3 on November 14, 2005, 09:57:04 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 14, 2005, 08:53:04 PM
Shadow and I are going turkey hunting next weekend. Hopefully we get a couple nice ones or else we may be eating ham on the following Thursday.  ;D


Where you heading to? Im huge on turkey hunting, never had one call back to me so far this year. Haven't seen one since opening day either, hopefully spring turkey will change all that ;D. There are some HUGE ones at our camp in North florida hopefully there will eb a few less after spring turkey ;)

Downtown Tampa.  ;D

Just kidding. We're going to our camp at RR. Gonna work on the camp on Friday, then take my 6 yr old (Peanut) out and let him get us Thanksgiving dinner.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigscrub79

#23
Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...
Are you talking about the animal or your significant other, because if you were talking about the animal it would be spelled DEER not DEAR. No one should listen to your senseless tree hugging comment for the simple fact that you apparently were not talking about the animal.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

cypress33415

This boy was shot with a bow. Does that make me tuff you (_O_)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: cypress33415 on November 15, 2005, 08:55:13 AM
This boy was shot with a bow. Does that make me tuff you (_O_)

Nice. When's the cook out?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Very nice deer to both of ya.  Raptor thanks for making a good post!  And it's not just guys that hunt.  I guess I'm an insecure chick because I like to shoot animals and eat them.

wilburz

Quote from: cypress33415 on November 15, 2005, 08:55:13 AM
This boy was shot with a bow. Does that make me tuff you (_O_)

Nice deer. Where did you harvest that one? Don't think there are any of those hanging out at the Corbitt area.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

GSPKurt

Quote from: RAP04 on November 14, 2005, 03:46:12 PM
Poor Dear... Hunting is for insecure people that think they are tuff... You wanna shoot and fire at things, join the army.  There is nothing tuff or cool about killing a helpless animal with state of the art weapons... Now spear that facker or kill him by hand and then u a bad mofo...

Wrong place for that stupid statement, moron.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

cypress33415

I wish I took this deer in corbett. Could of saved some gas money. I had to drive about 16 hrs to get him. My brother owns a farm 20 min west of Ocean City MD. Not sure if ya'all know where that is,but has good deer hunting and even better duck hunting..

Busta Nutt

I can't believe you killed that poor animal wilburz.
thanks for the tenderloin though.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com