Kat1333 & Stitch

Started by GSPKurt, September 26, 2005, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

Here's a photo of my wife, Stitch and Kat1333 at Highley MX Park in Bell.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Kat1333

Great pic!!!  Highley MX Park looks like fun.  Got any other photos of that park???  Stitch you look good back on your bike.  Hope you had a good time at Highley MX Park.  GSPKurt, Stitch and I need to ride there again soon.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Kat1333

That looks like Highley Racetrac and MX Park.  It is beautiful, quiet and close to home.   Great for workouts.  All the adventure of gatorbacks with the comforts of home.  Its like camping and riding in your own back yard.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

GSPKurt

OK, here's a couple more...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Quote from: Kat1333 on September 27, 2005, 12:07:30 AM
That looks like Highley Racetrac and MX Park.  It is beautiful, quiet and close to home.   Great for workouts.  All the adventure of gatorbacks with the comforts of home.  Its like camping and riding in your own back yard.

:R :R :R :R :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif

Too funny! Group ride there next weekend? 50+ quads?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Couple more...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

#6
Last 2-

[attachment deleted by admin]
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

yunt2ride

Where is this place at. I know where Bell is and know the place pretty good. Also, Me and Hollywood are going to be at the Alapaha river bed in Jasper early Saturday morning if you would like to ride with us.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Kat1333

We are riding at Eureka Dam this weekend Oct 1.  We have about 15 just out of our group going to the ride.  Sorry we will miss the Alapaha ride, hopefully our group of 15 from Gilchrist can get together and do that ride after this weekend.  Anything close is great to me. :)
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Teej

How big is this area to ride? My family and I are only 15 minutes away?

Thank you, Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

GSPKurt

Teej-

Which area specifically are you asking about?

Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Teej

The Highley MX in Bell. I have asked several residents of Bell and as of yet, no one I've asked knows about it or where is might be.

Where is it? Can you ride quads? How big is it? When is it open? Is there a fee? Can I bring my kids and their quads?

Thank you
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

GSPKurt

Teej-
I owe you an apology.  :foot.gif  The place is Kat1333's home & property. I was joking about it being an MX park. She made her own course in one of her fields. Sorry about that. Where do you live?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Teej

That is kind of funny as I have the same park in my yard.  ;D I live outside Branford.  If cleaning the carb on my son's new quad will keep it running tomorrow, I have another short section of brush to cut to make another turn around for my kids trail. Hopefully cleaning will get him going and I can work on that for my kids.

We are planning our first family outing/camping trip  to Croom after the holidays some time. We have too much going on right now before the holidays to go anywhere until the new year.  We would like to find this river in Jasper for a Sunday day trip one day too.

Thanks, Teej
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com