~?~ What Are These Worth ~?~

Started by bugmanjr, November 11, 2005, 01:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

 04 Sportsman 700 EFI all 4 axles,
back two are half shafts (No Top Plunging joints, well stripped splines on top plunging joints)???

What do you'all think I could get for them?

THanks
bUg
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Da_Mtg_Man

Call Roger at Dependable Shaft
(727) 531-1045
12284 East St
Clearwater, FL
Explain to him what you've got. He rebuilt both sides of both rear axles on my KQ for $90. It may be worth the 20 shipping to have4 him fix them.
By the way. Suzuki wanted $475 per axle to replace them

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bugmanjr

Thanks for the reply but I have already gotten gorilla axles I was going to sell my stocky's..
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM