L-Cross X-treme Events Nov. 18th-20th

Started by mudmaster, November 09, 2005, 03:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmaster

Hi Everyone.
Its time for MS&G again and we have live in concert, Nashville recording legend Mr. T.G. Sheppard! Live on the L-Cross stage Saturday night Nov.19th. The mud hole will be open and the trail rides will start at 10 a.m. on Sat.
I am hopping to get out in the back friday and set up a new trail. I just bought some new mud grips so I dont get stuck as easy as the last trail rides i did.
This will be a family event so everyone is welcome!
And if you just want to come to the concert, The concert and V.I.P. parking area will open at 12 noon on Sat. until midnight. The cost of just the concert is $15
The concert will start at 8 P.M. on saturday night. And after the concert we would like to have a big bonfire and music for those who want to get down and dance on the dance floor, And for those who dont dance there is always our get to know ya session by the fire. so bring your coolers, blankets and lawn chairs for a great evening of fun!
See ya'll there
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

Joedirt

Ok I have been to Mudfest and ride a lot , Is this anything like mudfest?..Bunch of drunks playing in the mud?..can you ride at night?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SwampRat

Ride anytime you want.  They've got about 400 acres up front and another 200 in the back if it's dry.  No glass and no firearms.  I've heard the trail rides are fun but have yet to make it on one.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

05greengriz

Keith you have to make the trail ride. You going?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

ucfneed2ride

I am planning on going probably Saturday morning...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Joedirt

Who all is going?....I might head there with a few friends....not sure yet
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

brett711

hi there yall. a few of us from the group will  be there.
here is my dc number 159*5033*333 click me on the nextel, to meet up.

cya
2007 honda rancher

mudmaster

Hey Ya'll
I'm packing up and getting ready to head out friday morning and setup the trail rides! going to try and find a new way to go around some of the deep stuff. I bought some new grip tires and want to try them out!!!
See ya'll there
"mud"
master the mud at L-Cross X-treme Events!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com