Bithlo on 8th

Started by LE450-RACER#77, November 08, 2005, 03:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Is anyone going to Bithlo tommorrow night ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

We will be there.  I know that a few guys and gals alway come on Tuesday.  Its best if you can be there at 4 sharp.  The track is perfect at that time and you pretty spent by 6, just in time to get dinner and chill.

See you there.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Can't make it.  :(
My neck is pretty tore up. It was fine Sunday but it hurt when woke up yesterday and it's been a mess since. I have also had a headache since....I am calling the doc this morning.

Maybe next week  :)

Flea_Jumper

 :( I hope you feel better.  Its been three weeks and I still hurt.

Hoosier Daddy

does bithlo still have the flat track?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"