Main Menu

ESPN info

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, November 07, 2005, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

This was on another forum and I thought I would pass it along:



MotoMike


YFZCutie113

Hey Chick do you know if amatures can ride this series???
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Mrs.Nightbreed

I have been following this on atvscene. This letter seems to be the most informative thing I have seen yet. It says it will be open to amateurs as well.....and that they will high-light the Am races for the show.

I wonder if since they mentioned being sanctioned by ATVA if you have to have an ATVA card and if the classes will be the same or if they will only have one women's class because GNC has 2 but one went to Production only for 06  :-\

KEV96

#4
Here we go....

Just in from Rich Hetrick: These are tenetive dates. really early, but something.

1st Waldo (Fla) march 4th
2nd Monster mountain(Ala) march 25th
3rd Balance MX (Ky) April 8th
4th Donnie Banks Macon Ga track to be decided April 22nd
__________________
Thanks to:

Pittman Racing
 


Found this on ATV SCENE................

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MotoMike

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 11, 2005, 12:41:07 AM
That's sweet! ;D ;D

Man you are really starting to get on everyone's nerves with this BS.

Thanks for the info KEV...I am going to look into the March 4th race, as I should definitely be ready by then.  The one's out of state may be a little far considering how expensive gas has gotten.

Mike