YFZ clutch problems

Started by Chillinthemost, November 05, 2005, 03:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Everytime I drop the clutch with the throttle wide open the rear tires throw huge amounts of dirt on the guys riding with me. Will this lead to premature wear on the dirt in my riding areas? Do I have to rejet my carb if I want to ride around with the choke on? Is there any special oil I should run in my bike if I like to ride wheelies? :Clown.gif :Wacko.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

wilburz

To answer your first question: Please drop clutch with throttle wide open when bike is in reverse, this will not harm the dirt or riders in rear.

Second, no rejetting required while choke is on, all you have to do is loosen your grip around the young punks neck you are choking.

Third, when performing wheelies I like to spread out an even coat of Crisco cooking lard on the pavement prior to the exercise. Once you have bike up in the air maneuver  bike over Crisco area and hang on!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Smoknbanshee

about FU*KING time someone else said it......These FU*KING kids need to make one post and ask about 10 sensible questions instead of 10 post of dumb a$$ questions....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

qt314nfla

Chillin that's great.  I've been feeling sick and that had me laughing my butt off.

superstar

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 07, 2005, 08:26:08 PM
about FU*KING time someone else said it......These FU*KING kids need to make one post and ask about 10 sensible questions instead of 10 post of dumb a$$ questions....

Good lord buddy, did somebody hit a nerve, lmao. Your gonna bust a blood vessel. What are you talkin about anyways?

o4250

Quote from: wilburz on November 07, 2005, 12:49:09 PM
To answer your first question: Please drop clutch with throttle wide open when bike is in reverse, this will not harm the dirt or riders in rear.

Second, no rejetting required while choke is on, all you have to do is loosen your grip around the young punks neck you are choking.

Third, when performing wheelies I like to spread out an even coat of Crisco cooking lard on the pavement prior to the exercise. Once you have bike up in the air maneuver  bike over Crisco area and hang on!




HI YFZ DONT HAVE REVERS.



I know what you meen chillen, http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,8367.0.html :(

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on November 09, 2005, 02:46:15 AM
Quote from: wilburz on November 07, 2005, 12:49:09 PM
To answer your first question: Please drop clutch with throttle wide open when bike is in reverse, this will not harm the dirt or riders in rear.

Second, no rejetting required while choke is on, all you have to do is loosen your grip around the young punks neck you are choking.

Third, when performing wheelies I like to spread out an even coat of Crisco cooking lard on the pavement prior to the exercise. Once you have bike up in the air maneuver  bike over Crisco area and hang on!

HI YFZ DONT HAVE REVERS.


LOL U R WRIGHTE BUT I TINK DAT WUZ TEH JOEK!! LOL!!!!!11

Chuck_Norris