durhamtown trail pics

Started by Prairie Master, November 04, 2005, 12:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

Thought I'd share a few pics from couple weekends ago

The Boucher Family:






Campsite:


Trails:








Daughter acting silly:


deer in center of pic kinda hard to see

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Chuck_Norris

So thats what it looks like when it is DRY>>>> definatley an awsome place to ride. great trails. looking forward to the next trip up there

Eworm

Nice pics, I have to get out there!

susieblazer


We want to go...................how is the weather the week after Christmas.............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

wheelie_boy

Sweet pics.  I love Durhamtown...
05 kx 250f

eric

Awe, brings back memories of my last trip there ::)

Bigscrb15

Quote from: susieblazer on November 04, 2005, 04:22:40 PM

We want to go...................how is the weather the week after Christmas.............

It snows every now and then up there. The week after Christmas will be freezing!!!! My fiancee lives near durhamtown and last Thanksgiving there was ice on our cars at 11:00pm.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Chuck_Norris

now thats a thought...some place to go play in the snow, anyone  up for a snow run???

Kevsmerc

Chuck thats exactly what I was thinking I had a heck of a time there even thou it was all wet ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com