Who, when, where are people riding this weekend in Orl. area?

Started by apkkfx400, October 28, 2005, 01:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apkkfx400

Anybody goin' this weekend-weather looks like it should be great!!  Lookin' to go Saturday. 

MotoMike

A few of us are going out to big scrub on Sat at 9 am.  If you want to go, let me know.

Mike

apkkfx400

You guys meeting up or eating breakfast somewhere?  Whereabouts in
the APK do you live?

MotoMike

No, but if you want to meet me somewhere, thats cool.  I live off of Thompson in a neighborhood called Rolling Oaks, if you know where that is.

I usually leave about 7:30 and I know a pretty fast route.

Mike

apkkfx400

Sounds good, one of my friends live in that neighborhood, I'll let you know for
sure.  If you see a '95 blue chevy silverado w/an orange kfx in the back, that's me!


MotoMike


Beaner

There are four of us leaving from Lake Mary around 6 am to go to big scrub. A red Avalanch with white trailer with 02 grizzly and 02 ozark. And white toyota with blue 05 raptor and blue 05 blaster. If you see us in the forest stop and say hey! If any one wants to follow let me know!
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps

WAKORB

Quote from: Beaner on November 01, 2005, 03:11:42 PM
There are four of us leaving from Lake Mary around 6 am to go to big scrub. A red Avalanch with white trailer with 02 grizzly and 02 ozark. And white toyota with blue 05 raptor and blue 05 blaster. If you see us in the forest stop and say hey! If any one wants to follow let me know!

I have an 05 Blaster and was wanting to go up there this sat. and have never been if you guys dont mind maybe i could follow you up and tag along, maybe show me some good riding places! It would be cool to run with a fellow blaster owner. give me a call if you want 407-929-9251 names darick I also live in apopka but could meet you any where any time

Beaner

I'll give you a call this afternoon. I'll be leaving from Apopka saturday morning you can follow me from there.
02 Grizzly warn winch, super trapp, dyno jet, everything snorkeled, highlifter clutch kit, 1.5 spacers and outlaw 28x12.5 on all four corners,relocated radiator,k&n filter,strobe lights and a horn
02 ozark 25 vamps