hand eye coordination

Started by Brute Force, November 03, 2005, 01:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute Force

Have fun!



http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm

I made it to 14.86 seconds on second try.
:Clown.gif
2005 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4, HMF pipe, dyno jet, HP clutch, HP Belt, 2inch wheel spacers, 28 inch ITP 589, 2 inch lift, Bayou Snorkle, ICM Power Pak, Stereo.

2003 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4, 2 inch lift, 27 inch ITP 589, Home made snorkle.

rappy350

very addicting        i could only get 4 seconds
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RL400

#3
18.609 on 4th try.  thats tough, it speeds up alot  ???

qt314nfla

15.122 After several tries and then got the jitters. Hate it when that happens.

1FasterBlaster

I managed 17.5 in a cuople of tries.

o4250


Eworm


Bigscrb15

#8
18.828 on my laptop touch pad.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

This laptop was driving me crazy, I had to go get on the desktop, 24.218 seconds.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

omg 74.848  :o 2nd try i cant beleive it. :Fp
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

I must put my boots on cause the $hit getting deep! :pinch.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

sct450

thought i was doing good at 19.something
04 YFZ450
GO NOLES
GO PHINS

Numkut

22 within first few you can tell who plays video games  ;)
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Oh yeah, well I got a gold metal on Burnout 3 PS2

Chuck_Norris


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Honda250ex

28.357 that was after like 10 tries! VERY ADICTING :'(
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shotgun


Numkut

Lets see who can get the slowest time, I got 0.015 seconds.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

RL400

Quote from: Numkut on November 04, 2005, 09:06:08 PM
Lets see who can get the slowest time, I got 0.015 seconds.
;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flea_Jumper

Still going and counting.  Started 8 last night. Im so good I can type with one hand and run the mouse with the other.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Numkut on November 04, 2005, 09:06:08 PM
Lets see who can get the slowest time, I got 0.015 seconds.

Slowest Time: 0.14sec.

Fastest Time: 21.54sec.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

I GOT BARELY 10 SECONDS AT MY HOUSE AND AT MY UNCLES I GOT 30 SEC.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Roostin300ex

1997 Honda 300 Ex...some mods...FOR SALE
1993 KX-125 pro circuit exhaust, renthal bars, khlein carb, flywheel, excel rims, powdercoated rims and forks, moose bar guards, ceet, oh yea a spare engine!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com