Before and After

Started by Eworm, June 26, 2005, 11:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eworm

Well you all know what a stock Raptor lookes like. Here's mine. I finished it yesterday.
After a lot of work, bruises, cuts and pain I think I am done for now (at least my wife thinks I am done).. ;D

Among the goodies:
gforce +4
A-arms +2 up1
Elka shocks
FMF exhaust
GYTR full skids
AC Pro Peg Nerf bars
AC grab bar
And many other $50-$150 items.

Man I love my bike. Can't wait to put it to the test in Ocala on the mega whoops.







wheelie_boy

looking good ;  thats really clean. :D
05 kx 250f

dreth

looks sweet! ocala is a good testing ground ;)

KXKID


predator500


YFZ450-Tampa

Thats a cool "Rappy" I had one and for me is one of the best quads to ride in Ocala plus all those goodies you got on it make it even better.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

SlowPoking400ex

Looks cool, what kind of a arms are those and how much were they if you dont mind me asking? Also whys the bike sit so high? And looks like you may want to adjust your camber or maybe its just the way the picture was takin.

T2

Looking good, nice job on putting all together. :D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Eworm

Quote from: SlowPoking400ex on June 27, 2005, 02:26:13 AM
Looks cool, what kind of a arms are those and how much were they if you dont mind me asking? Also whys the bike sit so high? And looks like you may want to adjust your camber or maybe its just the way the picture was takin.

Yeah I did not loctite anything yet. I have some major adjusting to do. Camber is what makes tires closer at the top?

Eworm

#9
Quote from: SlowPoking400ex on June 27, 2005, 02:26:13 AM
Looks cool, what kind of a arms are those and how much were they if you dont mind me asking? Also whys the bike sit so high? And looks like you may want to adjust your camber or maybe its just the way the picture was takin.

I bought them on Ebay (full flight). I think I may be changing them soon. Gotta adjust them right (which for me is going to be hard) and then abuse the chit out them in Ocala and see how they hold up. They look like they can take a beating but you never know.

Anyone with any information on how the arms should be adjusted please let me know

SlowPoking400ex

#10
Toe is like how the tires point it i guess you could say toe in \/ toe out /\. Then camber is how it is slanting intowards the bike /   \.

Eworm

Quote from: SlowPoking400ex on June 27, 2005, 03:27:12 PM
Toe is like how the tires point it i guess you could say toe in \/ toe out \/. Then camber is how it is slanting intowards the bike /   \.

Yeah I guess i need to work on that camber. Once I strighten it out and make it wider it should drop it some right?

gearhead400

lol, ya, you miiiight want to adjust that.  :P
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Eworm

Quote from: gearhead400 on June 27, 2005, 03:34:23 PM
lol, ya, you miiiight want to adjust that.  :P

LOL, thanks for the inspiration!!!  ;D

My first time. I hope I get it right


DjLeOo

You should put a graphic kit on it !!!!!
Sweeeet !!!!
Fix them wheels !!!
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Eworm

Quote from: DjLeOo on June 27, 2005, 08:04:05 PM
You should put a graphic kit on it !!!!!
Sweeeet !!!!
Fix them wheels !!!


I will probably do some graphics soon.

Yamaha72

once you get the front end adjusted it will look BAD A$$, it looks awesome now but weird looking at it with the tires sideways ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

02_Super_Tacoma

02 Supercharged Tacoma

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

o4250


4fittyr

if u can't be good be good at it