Dirt Wheels Magazine

Started by Loven It, November 02, 2005, 01:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

I saw a post on here a while ago that someone got an article published in Dirt Wheels - Does anyone remember who and what issue. For some reason in the open discussion section I can't go past page 4 to try to find the old post. Just wondering if anyone remembers. Thanks -
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

RL400

You have to click page 3, then it gives you the option to go to 4 and 5, then click 5, and it'll give you the option to go to 6 and 7.  Its really annoying, i dont know why its not like 1-10 or something.

I did a quick search and got this.  Hes a cool guy, i just dont know why he locks his topics lol.

wheelie_boy

About Dirtwheels i havent gotten my November issue yet.  Normally i get the magazine a month ahead of the actual date.  So i should ahve gotten my december issue allready, but i haven't.  And its not my subscibtion because i just renewed it.  Does anybody have any suggestions?
05 kx 250f

RL400

#3
Quote from: Loven It on November 02, 2005, 02:03:25 PM
Thanks RL - I had just picked up the new issue and wanted to check it out.

As far as the getting to page 4 stuff - I know thats how to do it but, it wouldn't it just kept bringing me back to page 3 that's all but thanks again

ah ok, yeahno problem.

Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 02, 2005, 02:06:21 PM
About Dirtwheels i havent gotten my November issue yet.  Normally i get the magazine a month ahead of the actual date.  So i should ahve gotten my december issue allready, but i haven't.  And its not my subscibtion because i just renewed it.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

sometimes when your subscription runs out, and you renew it it takes a couple of weeks for them to process it and everything, because they have to have someone manually go in and do everything that needs to be done.. and if they have alot of new subscriptions and renewals (which im sure they do) it can probably take awhile.

have you called?

rl.

americanhighlander

I'll  did post about month ago.I made it in letters area on page 50 in nov iuess.I wrote the letter 8 months ago.I'm going renew my magzine before christmas.

I know some of atv shows on oln and on great outdoor network and they are rerunning some of same shows during  early 2005 ep's on atv tv.And they showing same ep's from 3years ago and last years ep and early 2005 spring ep's on atv magzine tv.I guess they ran out ideals or just didn't have time film it.I seen every atv ep's on those channels. 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Chuck_Norris


Honda328i

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 02, 2005, 04:16:42 PM
that was honda328I

There is the picture that was in July '05, page 39:  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,8000.msg112870.html#msg112870

In the same issue, there was also a fine article on female racers who featured Jennifer Albright, who is also a site member.

;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

wheelie_boy

Quote from: RL400 link=topic=8173.msg114844#msg114844


sometimes when your subscription runs out, and you renew it it takes a couple of weeks for them to process it and everything, because they have to have someone manually go in and do everything that needs to be done.. and if they have alot of new subscriptions and renewals (which im sure they do) it can probably take awhile.

have you called?

rl.

No its not the renewal. i had to renew it like 4 or 5 months ago and i got issues from the new subscription
Quote from: Loven It on November 02, 2005, 02:16:20 PM

I haven't gotten my past 3 issues I have an email in to them telling them I want refunded for my 2 year subscription (now I know I am not the only one not getting them- I'll send another email). I buy it at Barnes and Nobles they are the only place that always seems to have them. Sucks though its easier when it actually comes in the mail.

Ok i just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.  I wonder why we arn't getting them :dunno.gif
05 kx 250f

rappy350

I just renewed my subsrciption and it two months for the new subscription to start. 
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

2006YFZ450

Quote from: wheelie_boy on November 02, 2005, 02:06:21 PM
About Dirtwheels i havent gotten my November issue yet.  Normally i get the magazine a month ahead of the actual date.  So i should ahve gotten my december issue allready, but i haven't.  And its not my subscibtion because i just renewed it.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

I got my December issue Tuesday.  The Suzuki LT-R 450 is on the Front page.
You should get it by Thursday if your subscription is still payed for.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com