if you could............

Started by klutchbuster400, October 11, 2005, 09:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

have any quad you wanted, what would it be, id take a z400 bored to a 450, fully mx ready, i mean FULLY, that thing would be bad!!!!now time for me to get a job and make this dream a reality :P o and for mudding id have............................bombardier800 on mudzillas ::)

WOODY_450r

Id have a fully loaded yfz 450 for mx, and for mudding a 4x4 raptor660 with gators
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

qt314nfla

I know I'm in the wrong place.  But when I buy again I'll buy another wolverine.  So if I could have anything I wanted I'd have what I've already got.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Klutchbuster350 on October 11, 2005, 09:41:03 PM
have any quad you wanted, what would it be, id take a z400 bored to a 450, fully mx ready, i mean FULLY, that thing would be bad!!!!now time for me to get a job and make this dream a reality :P o and for mudding id have............................bombardier800 on mudzillas ::)

not as bad as my kfx fully bored and race ready.  with a yoshi tri comp on the back. ;D As for mudding, the brute force with itp type 7 rims with 28 inch mudlites, about 400 snorkels and a full curtis sparks pipe. ;D
05 kx 250f

Southern4x4

a rincon 650 wit a hmf pipe klutch kit K & N airfilter gorrila 8 in lift kit snorkles dry box itp rims and sum 29.5 outlaws
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Honda250ex

Rapter 700 with a air filter, a curtis sparks pipe, +2 A-arms, nerf bars, carbon fiber hood and some skid plates!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Toomey

A brand new CR500 from Service Honda.  They're about $9,000.  >:(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Picow18

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

rubicon500kid

well i got my rancher and now i got a sport bike so i think i got every thing i want except i wouldent mind to have a big 4x4
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

Quote from: picow18 on October 15, 2005, 09:27:58 AM
I made my dream reality :D
yeah, but you just ask for it and your mom buys it for you lol. i ask my dad and he laughs at me and tells me to get a job lol

Picow18

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 16, 2005, 02:42:13 PM
Quote from: picow18 on October 15, 2005, 09:27:58 AM
I made my dream reality :D
yeah, but you just ask for it and your mom buys it for you lol. i ask my dad and he laughs at me and tells me to get a job lol


Go  mow a lawn !  :R
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

klutchbuster400


Dr.Dirt

If I could have quad(s) I wanted, I would get a YFZ450 and than have the money to buy all the parts and upgrade it myself, than I would get a Banshee and do the same thing, and for mudding I would get a Brute Force 750 and get all the goodies I could for it. As you can see I want to do all my work myself..I want that self-sense of accomplishment..now the only thing I need is that self-sense of the winning the lottery jackpot.

svtbolt04

 I would keep my yfz, hire elka to be my personal race slaves, fully XC, mechanics at hand if I pull into a pit and they can fix stuff in the matter of minutes, not hours. I would definatly keep it real though. Oh yea, I would get a built in MP3 player with digital clock/countdown mounted in my handle bars.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mikeE36

i'd really like a kfx 400, z400, raptor 350, trx 450, 660r. I just want a quad. I like my bike but i want a quad. I miss my reacon :'(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com