04 Sportsman 700 EFI Which Clutch Kit Guys?

Started by bugmanjr, November 01, 2005, 08:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

Dalton, Heel Clicker, Outlaw Extreme, EPI, Etc. :-\

Wow, Big selection!
I have 27" Tires, Stock Everything Else other than Lift.. Im looking for insane low end, I dont care about top end at all. I"m looking for power right off the stop and good belt engagement. You guys have and direct experience with these kits?
Any Info. Would Be Great.

bUg
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

Seabeejim

I have ordered two from Highlifter and they are great.  If not mistaken they are EPI, order it with the good belt too and you will have no problem at all.  What a change it makes too. 
XR 50 with stickers and mods

bugmanjr

Thanks Seabeejim

Anyone else have any experience..
Most people are telling me to go with the 800 primary..
Anyone know anything about that?
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

mudhawg

how hard are they to install,i just ordered one from highlifter also?
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

mudhawg

JUST INSTALLED MINE,BETTER GET THE SPRING COMPRESSER,MY TOP SPEED DROPED TO 45 MPH BUT WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box