Anoriginal rides my YFZ...craps his pants

Started by Chillinthemost, October 31, 2005, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Dr.Dirt

Oh my god...Thats just wrong. It's everywhere...you better tell him to start wearing Depends.  ;D

2006YFZ450

LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LT-R450ApK

#3
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.

Guess you know nothing of chillins "Stock" YFZ,Tell you what i Got a G on chillin Verse that piece you ride!!!!  I've threw away better quads than a craptor


Thats Funny Matt!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.


Hmmm seems that sounds like a challenge I'd be interested in. when you want to run that craptor.....

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 31, 2005, 10:14:47 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.


Hmmm seems that sounds like a challenge I'd be interested in. when you want to run that craptor.....

remember power to weight ratio,,,,the kid probably doesn't weigh more than 100#.

so you might have to shift into 3rd to step out in front of him ;-)

and is that a bit of GA clay I see on that quad still?

I know I'm still getting clay outta mine.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 31, 2005, 10:25:40 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 31, 2005, 10:14:47 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.


Hmmm seems that sounds like a challenge I'd be interested in. when you want to run that craptor.....



remember power to weight ratio,,,,the kid probably doesn't weigh more than 100#.

so you might have to shift into 3rd to step out in front of him ;-)

and is that a bit of GA clay I see on that quad still?

I know I'm still getting clay outta mine.

Id@

Thats ok the weight of the Craptor will make up the difference. plus his inexperience will = "W"for me. GET IT RAG!!!!!!!

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Da_Mtg_Man

You kids are wasting your time. Both of the YFZ's in question will leaving you sitting at the start line wondering what the hell just happ :Wacko.gifened.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 01, 2005, 11:52:46 AM
You kids are wasting your time. Both of the YFZ's in question will leaving you sitting at the start line wondering what the hell just happ :Wacko.gifened.

Not wasting time but learning a lesson.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Anoriginal

I never saw the fresh steaming cow pie until it was too late. Byt hen, the front tire had slung it all across my legs, shirt and helmet. It also covered Chillin's seat and fenders.

And that thing is FAST!

big-daddy

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.

kid , I  think you got a CHALLENGE! Well whats up!!!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

o4250


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chuck_Norris


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

Ya right, still were waiting for the pictures for the Vacation House and the hotel that let down. He likes to show off and run his mouth. Grow up! And yes we all think that you have a screw loose, wanting to race the craptor with Chuck YFZ.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 08:54:19 PM
LMAO.....YFZ's aren't that fast...I think he was a greenhorn.

putt your DADDY'S money where YOUR mouth is.....scooter i got ya backed up with another G...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Moose

I used to ride a dirt bike in a cow pasture when I was young. The hard patties were just big bumps, but with some speed, the soft ones fly in little pieces all over the air just in front of you. I learned to keep my eyes and mouth shut real fast.  ;D
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Anoriginal

Quote from: Moose on November 02, 2005, 01:05:56 PM
I used to ride a dirt bike in a cow pasture when I was young. The hard patties were just big bumps, but with some speed, the soft ones fly in little pieces all over the air just in front of you. I learned to keep my eyes and mouth shut real fast.  ;D

My dad lives right across the road from Chillin on 50 acres of cow pasture. Growing up we always rode our go carts then ATC's in the pasture. Fresh cow pies just added another degree of difficulty to the whole experience. Usually, you ended up with not only cow poop covering you, but red ants and other sorts of stickers and critters that call a cow pasture home.

Needless to say, when I got home and walked in the door with those shorts on, my wife promptly sent me to the garage to strip.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 02, 2005, 12:19:26 PM
putt your DADDY'S money where YOUR mouth is.....scooter i got ya backed up with another G...

Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 02, 2005, 03:13:29 AM
Make the bet to where he cant post for a month. :ThumbsUp.gif

How about you combine both! You two get cash and the rest of us get peace  8)

Bigscrb15

How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 02, 2005, 03:04:18 PM
How about I just come down to the race on my vinson and kick all yalls butts!!!!!!

Your Welcome to come.....And remeber guys a Raptor is Faster than a YFZ.
686cc vs. 449cc= That's a 237cc diffrence I dont think it's fair.  If we both had 450's that would be a diffrent story.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com