my trailer is almost full

Started by Chillinthemost, October 30, 2005, 09:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

empty

this all goes in

its all in

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

cabinets I built out of scraps

the girls love the potty
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

The door is in the down position, you just park right on it

up position, less to cool or heat
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

this setup works pretty good, its great for day trips. Someplace for the girls to go pottie and I have a 40 gal water system to rinse off. AC is nice in the summer and the air compressor is a must since I have to flatten the tires on the Rhino to fit it in.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Shotgun


Hoss400

#7
  Nice, where's the beds and the home theater system 8) LOL
LTZ400 2005 Blue/White
Railbuggy 4 seater Maroon Type 4

Dr.Dirt

I wish I had all that stuff. Looks like you could use a little more room for a Big-Screen TV. I will take that YFZ off your hands so you will have enough room to acompany a room full of people to watch the TV as well.  ;D

svtbolt04

Quote from: Hoss400 on October 30, 2005, 11:28:55 PM
  Nice, where's the beds and the home theater system 8) LOL


I can do that stuff for ya!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I seen that condo at the kids ride and thats a sweet set up.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

02_Super_Tacoma

02 Supercharged Tacoma

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Da_Mtg_Man

That looks great Matt. What length is the trailer. I've been debating doing something like that with mine but it's only a 20ft and I'm afraid I would have room for the big Utes.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chillinthemost

Its a 24fter 10,500gvw but it is rounded in the nose so its actually about 25 1/2ft. When I camp in it I use 2 queen air matts. Since we bought the place in Ocala we dont camp in it. I would set it up with more goodies like a shower stall but I need every bit of space for the bikes and Rhino.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

o4250

nice setup :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on November 01, 2005, 03:06:03 PM
nice setup chillin, but a quick question. It looks as if you stacked those coolers in the bed of the rhino instead of the floor, you wouldnt have to deflate the tires. Just an observation.

I think he deflates the tires to fit it in highth wise  :dunno.gif

RL400

wow dude nice setup really thats tight... i wish we had an enclosed trailor now that we're gunna be using the trailor for motorcycles

rl.

2006YFZ450

Awsome set-up now I would like to see you with some more room.  Get a bigger trailer.  How about 30X10
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LakeMaryKid

oops meant to hit modify. eh im SLD.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 06:29:20 PM
Awsome set-up now I would like to see you with some more room.  Get a bigger trailer.  How about 30X10

You can't tow anything over 8ft wide without a special permit. You also tow them on the weekends or at night.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

Sure looks a lot different than when I first saw that trailer.

Looks good man.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Honda328i

Nice trailer matt.  From the angles of the pictures, I couldn't see the elevator to the second level?   ;D  Or is it just a stairway?  That's where the plasma is.  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com