Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run?

Started by stewww, October 30, 2005, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewww

Can You Still Sign Up For The NOV 12 Pumkin Run? If so can you use the current form online?

Thanks
R

muddmxr2

(2)  05 SPORTSMAN 700'S EFI'S, LOT OF STUFF, 6" gorilla lift YADDA YADDA
AUTHORIZED GORILLA AXLE DEALER
If you are reading this, THANK a teacher. If you are reading this in ENGLISH, THANK a soldier!!!

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/scottginfla"]http://community.webshots.com/user/scottginfla[/url]

team_quad_green

NO      NADA    I tried to get a buddy signed this past weekend they said not even for 50
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

stewww

SUPER MEGA WEAK. I hope they loose there ass on refunds....

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

stewww

I cant imagine that's all they'll have. Dont mind me, I'm just bitter  8)

team_quad_green

I understand, if I could help anybody out Id post it on here.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80