ATV Winter Olympics have have postponed till fulther notice!!!

Started by TOY_DOCTOR, October 30, 2005, 09:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOY_DOCTOR

Just looked at the web site and the olympics have been postponed till further notice due to scheduling conflicts..

http://www.unlimitedsportsmx.com/
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

trx#9

I sent them a e-mail asking whats the problem. I'll let everybody know when I here back,  hopefully its not cancelled. :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

they said if they do do it it will have to be in the early year of 06. >:(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: trx#9 on November 01, 2005, 09:55:13 PM
I sent them a e-mail asking whats the problem. I'll let everybody know when I here back,  hopefully its not cancelled. :'(

I was told they may not even have them and if they do it won't be in Dec or Jan  >:(

I have been running TT and I even planned on doing a harescramble before then! .... I hope they get it worked out!  :(

Black450R

They say it's because of scheduling conflicts, but... FLMX is over, Gold Cup is over, FTR doesn't have a race that weekend and Gatorback doesn't have one planned for themselves either.  There aren't any other quad events going on that weekend.  I wonder if the "yet-to-be-released" ESPN series is the one with the conflicting schedule... 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com