tampabay list???

Started by susieblazer, October 29, 2005, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer



   Just thinking about possibly comprising a list of everyone in the tampabay area....St. pete, Pinellas Park, Clearwater, Largo, Seminole , Tampa, Lutz, Valrico etc........so we can maybe have contacts to go riding on weekends in  Croom or ONF......
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

We're in Bonnie Bay across from the drivers license office, Near 62nd and Belcher.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Chillinthemost

Palmetto, just south of the skyway.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Scramdaddy

Valrico, between Brandon and Plant City.  :N
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

qt314nfla

Well, Sarasota isn't on the list but I'm not far from y'all either. 

cubnfrank

Holiday for 30 more days, then New Port Richey, Closer to croom & ONF
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

mikeE36

bradenton fl aka borington fl

CYCO

We are in the Brandon area.  There are 3 of us; me, my husband and teenage daughter.

YFZ450-Tampa

For everyone that live's on  Sarasota or the sorrounding areas, there will be a meeting at Suzuki dealer, the idea is start a "ATV" club, me and some other friends from Brandon and Rusking will be heading down there... as far as I know there are no clubs in Tampa or close by, will see what happen. The meeting will be at 7:00 pm
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

MAV400

Citrus Park - Carrollwood Meadows area. :)

Kawa3

Dover, between valrico and plant city
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

02_Super_Tacoma

My wife and I live in South Tampa near Macdill AFB
02 Supercharged Tacoma

Kevsmerc

Well I live in Pinellas Park off 66th st and 102nd ave N in Autumn Run. there is 4 of us in the family that ride my youngest son has a Honda 80 bike the rest are quads I have 2 neighbors that have quads they ride alot with us too.

susieblazer

wow this is great...........if anyone is intereted in leaving contact #'s just pm them to myself or Hoss400................I am seeing more rides in the making................... ;D
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

GSPKurt

Oh, I see how you are...









































JUST KIDDING!!!!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

L.E._YFZ_2005

im in  new port richey ... and always down for riding
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

racemanfl


susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Honda250ex

I live in Wick City ;D (clearwater)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MxRacingChick21

I live in Spring Hill off of 50. Less than a mile from US Hwy 19.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

1FasterBlaster

Right down the street from ya !!

ppark350se

pinellas park   and im pretty sure you guys have my celli and my dads if not let me know.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Fox-Run


Z400BADBOY

YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

spacerider

Lutz here ... oh thats right you know me I married your daughter  8)
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

ppark350se

Quote from: spacerider on November 18, 2005, 07:24:34 PM
Lutz here ... oh thats right you know me I married your daughter  8)

that doesnt mean they know you.. lol    j/k
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

skizzfry

let me know when you get a date set for a meeting or a ride.  I remember we tried this about a year ago but nothing ever materialized. Let me know!!

susieblazer



  Right now probably be best after the holidays.........we can decide on a day ride or a weeekend camping deal.........................lol
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

PFG_FLORIDA

IM IN DOVER SYDNEY area   

donnie_darko


yamadooski

Valrico by the "secret pits"
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

LonesomeTriZ

I live in Seffner and I am always ready to ride. i did not realize there were so many riders all around me. We should all hook up soon. I hit the trails over at my buddy's house all the time.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

tekhanto

You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

rex

Im in Lutz(banshee), My stepdads in tampa(Warrior)

The hyrbid kid

i live in parrish... i think its im like 20 mins fromt he skyway and im looking to go on a group ride.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

FOREMANRON

GO TO WWW.MUDUP.COM AND SEE IF ANYONE IS INTERSTED IN MEETING THERE ONE DAY NEXT WEEKEND TO PLAY. THEY SAY THE ATV AREA IS ABOUT 35 ACRES AND THE TRUCK PIT IS 7 ACRES
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

blwn99x


donnie_darko


Z400BADBOY

I have a buddy with a dirt bike. Are dirtbikes welcome to this get together?

Z400BADBOY
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

Scramdaddy

  There's a lot more rider's than I thaught around here. Too bad there's nowhere to ride. ;) Hey PFG.... do you ride a couple ute's with your g/f?  I've seen a few peep's around while I was in my truck. I keep my bikes over by the golf course. It used to be all woods around here now it's all houses. I got busted at the pit last year and have'nt been back since, cost me over $350.00 includung missing a day's  pay going to court.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

The Quad FaJa


emaxxjeremy

port richey here
me-450r
wife-300ex
son-predator 50
04 450r-WB E2, HC Stg 2, ATP tuned

06 Kasea 90

Chris505

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes