THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!

Started by Ms.Mud, October 29, 2005, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Mud



Jenny was so happy about the house they had found. For once in her life 'twas on the right side of town. She unpacked her things with such great ease. As she watched her new curtains blow in the breeze. How wonderful it was to have her own room. School would be starting; she'd have friends over soon. There'd be sleep-overs, and parties; she was so happy It's just the way she wanted her life to be. On the first day of school, everything went great. She made new friends and even got a date! She thought, "I want to be popular and I'm going to be, Because I just got a date with the star of the team!" To be known in this school you had to have clout, And dating this guy would sure help her out. There was only one problem stopping her fate. Her parents had said she was too young to date. "Well I just won't tell them the entire truth. They won't know the difference; what's there to lose?" Jenny asked to stay with her friends that night. Her parents frowned but said, "All right." Excited, she got ready for the big event But as she rushed around like she had no sense, She began to feel guilty about all the lies, But what's a pizza, a party, and a moonlight ride? Well the pizza was good, and the party was great, But the moonlight ride would have to wait. For Dan was half drunk by this time. But he kissed her and said that he was just fine. Then the room filled with smoked and Dan took a puff. Jenny couldn't believe he was smoking that stuff. Now Dan was ready to ride to the point But only after he'd smoked another joint. They jumped in the car for the moonlight ride, Not thinking that he was too drunk to drive. They finally made it to the point at last, And Dan started trying to make a pass. A pass is not what Jenny wanted at all (and by a pass, I don't mean playing football.) "Perhaps my parents were right....maybe I am too young. Boy, how could I ever, ever be so dumb." With all of her might, she pushed Dan away: "Please take me home, I don't want to stay." Dan cranked up the engine and floored the gas. In a matter of seconds they were going too fast. As Dan drove on in a fit of wild anger, Jenny knew that her life was in danger. She begged and pleaded for him to slow down, But he just got faster as they neared the town. "Just let me get home! I'll confess that I lied. I really went out for a moonlight ride." Then all of a sudden, she saw a big flash. "Oh God, Please help us! We're going to crash!" She doesn't remember the force of impact. Just that everything all of a sudden went black. She felt someone remove her from the twisted rubble, And heard, "call an ambulance! These kids are in trouble! Voices she heard...a few words at best. But she knew there were two cars involved in the wreck. Then wondered to herself if Dan was all right, And if the people in the other car was alive. She awoke in the hospital to faces so sad. "You've been in a wreck and it looks pretty bad." These voices echoed inside her head, As they gently told her that Dan was dead. They said "Jenny, we've done all we can do. But it looks as if we'll lose you too." "But the people in the other car!?" Jenny cried. "We're sorry, Jenny, they also died." Jenny prayed, "God, forgive me for what I've done I only wanted to have just one night of fun." "Tell those people's family, I've made their lives dim, And wish I could return their families to them." "Tell Mom and Dad I'm sorry I lied, And that it's my fault so many have died. Oh, nurse, won't you please tell them that for me?" The nurse just stood there-she never agreed. But took Jenny's hand with tears in her eyes. And a few moments later Jenny died. A man asked the nurse, "Why didn't you do your best To bid that girl her one last request?" She looked at the man with eyes so sad. "Because the people in the other car were her mom and dad." This story is sad and unpleasant but true, So young people take heed, it could have been you.





~I found it on funnyjunk.com~ :'(
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Dr.Dirt

Dang... Whats that doing on funnyjunk?

Ms.Mud

i know, its not funny, os it shouldnt b on funny junk!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

klutchbuster400

didnt read it, to long. some one summarize it for me :P

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm so proud of you Ash, That is a great story for all kids to read. PLEASE listen to your parents, There is a reason that we tell you no. We've been there,done that and know the consequences. We're not as dumb as you guys think.  ;)
Thanks for posting that Ash. I love you
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

WOODY_450r

wow that touched me im never going to lie to my parents ever agian :'(
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Ms.Mud

99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

mudmonkey

that was sad! i still dont understand why its under funnyjunk.............cuz theres nothin funny about that!  :'(
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

thanks raptorboy for tellin me the short version,
how he explained it i understand the parents,freinds, and the daughter died. that was pretty sad.

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on November 11, 2005, 09:31:04 PM
thanks raptorboy for tellin me the short version,
how he explained it i understand the parents,freinds, and the daughter died. that was pretty sad.

even so, if u heard the short version, its way better to read the whole thing!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

svtbolt04

I dont like your signature.. Thats pretty retarded to say "will try or does smoke pot"  Some people smoke it, if they do then let them be. You dont have to associate yourself with them if they do.

If they try it is one thing, but if they try it and then keep on doing it is a whole new ordeal. I think the pot smoking signatures have been altered to where as it should have stayed

"98% of teenagers have smoked pot, if you are in the 2% that hasnt, copy this into your signature."

Not, "will try" because  NOT one Human being on this earth knows the future.

For the record, I have tried it, never caught my attention to keep doing it, waste of money and a waste of time.  Does this make me a bad person? Didnt think so.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Ms.Mud

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 13, 2005, 04:17:02 PM
I dont like your signature.. Thats pretty retarded to say "will try or does smoke pot"  Some people smoke it, if they do then let them be. You dont have to associate yourself with them if they do.

If they try it is one thing, but if they try it and then keep on doing it is a whole new ordeal. I think the pot smoking signatures have been altered to where as it should have stayed

"98% of teenagers have smoked pot, if you are in the 2% that hasnt, copy this into your signature."

Not, "will try" because  NOT one Human being on this earth knows the future.

For the record, I have tried it, never caught my attention to keep doing it, waste of money and a waste of time.  Does this make me a bad person? Didnt think so.
ok, well that was a bit of subject, but w/e lol
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

mudmonkey

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 13, 2005, 04:17:02 PM
I dont like your signature.. Thats pretty retarded to say "will try or does smoke pot"  Some people smoke it, if they do then let them be. You dont have to associate yourself with them if they do.

If they try it is one thing, but if they try it and then keep on doing it is a whole new ordeal. I think the pot smoking signatures have been altered to where as it should have stayed

"98% of teenagers have smoked pot, if you are in the 2% that hasnt, copy this into your signature."

Not, "will try" because  NOT one Human being on this earth knows the future.

For the record, I have tried it, never caught my attention to keep doing it, waste of money and a waste of time.  Does this make me a bad person? Didnt think so.


ok...i totally agree with u..............but does it really make that much of a difference??? its not that much of an importance to make such a big deal outta it. its OUR signiture, no one is forcing u to like it or to copy & paste it into your signiture.
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

mudmonkey

and it says "if u are the 2% that HASNT copy and paste it into your signiture" not " if u are the 2% who WONT......" so its not really knowing the future.
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Southern4x4

all well back ot the story tear tear lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]