Honda250ex and Raptor700r

Started by svtbolt04, October 29, 2005, 07:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Hey, since you guys are cousins and all.. Instead of talking to each other through posts that are months old you could do somthing that was invented March 10th 1876 by a man named  Alexander Graham Bell. If you dont know what im talking about, it was the phone.

So I guess what im trying to say is, since I want to stay on key in this sub-forum is... The telephone was a great invention, I wish some people would use it more.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Dr.Dirt


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

but my momma said she invented the phone, she said alexander graham bell is da devil!. >:D ::)

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

MAV400


o4250


RL400

really good idea ;D

Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 29, 2005, 11:19:04 PM
but my momma said she invented the phone, she said alexander graham bell is da devil!. >:D ::)
wtf? my momma said dat too. >:(

The hyrbid kid

i agree..
ever post u look at there is atleast 50 post from them two and there nto even about the topic there about stupid stuff..
im only 15 i know im no adult but its gets anoying trying to read a post and having to read threw there b.s...
but i dont wanna bash or nothing get anything going to stating my opion.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Scramdaddy

it's becoming the raptor 700r show. This kid cant take no for an answer. 
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

rubicon500kid

They even post 2 times on the same topic!
Its not like we acutely read what they say!

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 06, 2005, 12:36:58 PM
Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on November 05, 2005, 01:47:04 AM
They even post 2 times on the same topic!
Its not like we acutely read what they say!



It's not like we read your topics anyways...So hush about the post things their getting out of hand.

That's intelligent. You don't read the topics but you manage to make 50 posts a day? I can not believe that Da_Mtg_Man doesn't ban you. I think you ought to be thanking him for not banning you.

2006YFZ450

Well whatever you say "Dr.Dirt"........ 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

backinsaddle

I have yet to comment on this topic over the last months, but I have to say something. 

I have no problem with the amount of posts they have...if they have nothing better to do with their time...then so be it.  What I do have a problem with is that they make comments and suggestions about things they obviously know nothing about.  The two of you are like parrots...you repeat what you read earlier in the thread or in another thread.  Have either of you ever had a novel thought of your own?  Raptor, you used amsoil once and now your the expert?  The new suzuki is better than the yfz?  Commenting on which pipe is better...the list goes on and on.  From reading your posts, I would think you're 90 years old and had spent a lifetime working on engines, diagnosing problems, doing testing for different manufacturers. 

The problem is, someone new is someday going to listen to your advise, and at the very least, spend money on something that doesn't do what YOU said it would do.  Face it, neither of you have ANY knowledge of ANYTHING mechanical, and I wouldn't look to you for advise about how to pop a wet paper bag...you may be the nicest guys in the world and I'd ride with you anytime, but maybe you should preface your technical advise with "I know nothing about mechanical things personally, but I heard/read somewhere..."

Joedirt

LOL.,.....Oh man this is funny.........good stuff
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

The hyrbid kid

i agree..
like i dont mind riding with u but i mean u always talk about how great hmf pipes r do u have any expierence with them.???
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

440ex

98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

Dr.Dirt

#18
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 09, 2005, 11:01:29 AM
Well whatever you say "Dr.Dirt"........ 8)

Exactly what is it you are trying to say by pointing out my user name? Are you trying to say it is stupid or make fun of it? If you are, you obviously have an extremely immature sense of humor by making fun of a name. Here let me join you in your games: "Rapturd700R" ahahahahha, so funny!! Look at me guys, I am a great example of maturity and intelligence!  8) 8) 8) 8)

2006YFZ450

I didn't make fun of you but just leting you know your the only one who's right... :N :N :N
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Quad32x

Hey  Doc , quit  playing  with  the  retards.  It  might  rub  off. :spit.gif :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 27, 2005, 12:22:32 PM
I didn't make fun of you but just leting you know your the only one who's right... :N :N :N

Yes, I am. Thank you for noticing. Why don't you go to a chat room and try to pick up some chicks?  :N :N :N

Quote from: Quad32x on November 27, 2005, 07:10:54 PM
Hey  Doc , quit  playing  with  the  retards.  It  might  rub  off. :spit.gif :L
Yeah, I know... Seriously.

The hyrbid kid

Here let me join you in your games: "Rapturd700R" ahahahahha, so funny!! Look at me guys, I am a great example of maturity and intelligence!


sry but that is so funy for some reason..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: backinsaddle on November 09, 2005, 09:21:04 PM
I have yet to comment on this topic over the last months, but I have to say something. 

I have no problem with the amount of posts they have...if they have nothing better to do with their time...then so be it.  What I do have a problem with is that they make comments and suggestions about things they obviously know nothing about.  The two of you are like parrots...you repeat what you read earlier in the thread or in another thread.  Have either of you ever had a novel thought of your own?  Raptor, you used amsoil once and now your the expert?  The new suzuki is better than the yfz?  Commenting on which pipe is better...the list goes on and on.  From reading your posts, I would think you're 90 years old and had spent a lifetime working on engines, diagnosing problems, doing testing for different manufacturers. 

The problem is, someone new is someday going to listen to your advise, and at the very least, spend money on something that doesn't do what YOU said it would do.  Face it, neither of you have ANY knowledge of ANYTHING mechanical, and I wouldn't look to you for advise about how to pop a wet paper bag...you may be the nicest guys in the world and I'd ride with you anytime, but maybe you should preface your technical advise with "I know nothing about mechanical things personally, but I heard/read somewhere..."

THis is the best coment I've seen on this.
Here's my take on it. They are VERY annoying but they're still kids.
Here's whats more annoying.RL400,04250,Dr Dirt,Walsh450R and anyone else that keeps making these useless posts in order to try and make a point. I say we ban all of you for a short period and see what happens.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Sounds  like  da-mtg-mans  gettin  ready  to  play  Wack-a-Mole ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32