Lets see some big air!!!

Started by Honda250ex, October 29, 2005, 11:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


RL400


KXKID


#74 crf250r

That picture is at a track called thunderbird racepark up in michigan i was up there visiting family
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Honda250ex

Stop posting stuff thats non-sense.... Your just wanting too put your post count up o4250 >:( Get out of my thread!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 10:26:25 PM
Stop posting stuff thats non-sense.... Your just wanting too put your post count up o4250 >:( Get out of my thread!


Anyone with a half a brain knows 97% of your posts are nonsense, useless, and used just to bump your count. I would continue making you feel as un-welcomed and hated as possible on atvflorida, but I would be banned. Even though you're the one that needs the boot, but since your just a "kid" it's acceptable. Why? I don't know. Luckily there is a mod who is on here who deletes all of yours, and your cousins meaningless posts. I was asked to ingore you and your cousin, but it is to damn difficult. I know for you it's "kool" to be able to piss me off and no one do anything about it, but for me and maybe a few others it really pisses us off. I'm sure after you read this you will just do it more, like you did after I made the "OMG look important" thread.  Your best post is when you made fun of me for being "white". Even though you are a spoiled brat who lives on the water, there is no way you ever came from the "streets" or the "ghetto", so stop acting like you did.


Good bye and enjoy your stay.

RL400

Quote from: o4250 on November 02, 2005, 02:42:29 PM
Anyone with a half a brain knows 97% of your posts are nonsense, useless, and used just to bump your count. I would continue making you feel as un-welcomed and hated as possible on atvflorida, but I would be banned. Even though you're the one that needs the boot, but since your just a "kid" it's acceptable. Why? I don't know. Luckily there is a mod who is on here who deletes all of yours, and your cousins meaningless posts. I was asked to ingore you and your cousin, but it is to d**n difficult. I know for you it's "kool" to be able to piss me off and no one do anything about it, but for me and maybe a few others it really pisses us off. I'm sure after you read this you will just do it more, like you did after I made the "OMG look important" thread.  Your best post is when you made fun of me for being "white". Even though you are a spoiled brat who lives on the water, there is no way you ever came from the "streets" or the "ghetto", so stop acting like you did.


Good bye and enjoy your stay.

:Clap.gif O0 :ThumbsUp.gif

o4250

Quote from: Honda250ex on November 02, 2005, 03:02:38 PM
Your such a QUEER


Please keep calling me hurtfull names, maybe it will get you banned.

#74 crf250r

[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

KXKID

Quote from: #74 yz85 on November 01, 2005, 09:30:46 PM
That picture is at a track called thunderbird racepark up in michigan i was up there visiting family
it looks like where i ride , the dirtfarm

#74 crf250r

it was a pretty kool track but i rode at a indoor track when i was up there it was alot a fun
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

dvx400#1

#37
 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Honda250ex

I guess it was worth it, I was only banned for an hour!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

RAP04

Shiet... Ill take an hour ban so I can call someone a queer

Numkut

Ok heres some from Culley's.

The step down oooooh awwwww


The double up front


For the Biggy the 90 footer


Ok so I didn't clear it by 5 feet, it hurt a little so I took a break from it next time I'll get the whole thing!
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Nice....But work on your speed.  5 ft. isn't clearing it.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com