Rhino Questions

Started by Anoriginal, October 24, 2005, 08:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I spent some time with Chillinthemost this weekend riding around on his Rhino. I really enjoyed myself. I showed my wife some pictures of Rhinos on the internet last night and she liked them too. Maybe there's a Rhino in my future?

So, here's the question; This new Raptor 700 motor is neat. Anyone hear if it's going to find its way into the Rhino and Grizzly for 2007? I like the idea of fuel injection.

05greengriz

I don't know about that one, I would think that they would have a 700 Grizz at first. BUt then again, it wouldn't be hard to put a 700 in a Rhino either. Chillin never complains abouy his back or anything hurting after a days riding on the Rhino. My wife wants to get a Rhino herself.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Bigscrb15

Im not sure how good they ride compared to the Rhino, but ever since I have seen one of the Arctic Cat
side-by-side's I fell in love with it. They sit pretty high and are comfortable. They also come stock with the digital dash and wood. I think Chillin's digital cluster was put in after the fact.

http://www.arcticcat.com/atvs/lineups/specs.asp?y=115&c=119&s=119&m=728
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mikeE36

I want a rhino so bad. If I only had 7grand instead of 7 dollars :-\

Chillinthemost

Show me where I could buy one for 7k and I'll buy another one.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

rhinotime

chillin, you find 2 let me know cause i'm buying the other one!

i love mine, it can go anywhere a 4 wheeler can go, you can take someone to talk to and carry adult beverages in the back!
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

rubicon500kid

im thinking of selling my rancher and my moms recon and get one but i doono yet r they good in the mud and water
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rhinotime

rancher, i will follow you anywhere you lead........then pull you out when you get stuck:)
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on October 28, 2005, 08:55:55 PM
im thinking of selling my rancher and my moms recon and get one but i doono yet r they good in the mud and water

[attachment deleted by admin]
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Dr.Dirt

:R LMAO! YEEHAW!!! I reckon that you dun got hem gud!

rubicon500kid

hell yea and im proud of it  ;D git-r-done

now
Quote from: rhinotime on October 28, 2005, 09:02:40 PM
rancher, i will follow you anywhere you lead........then pull you out when you get stuck:)

im not sure about that lol i have a friend and she has a rhino on 27 or 28  mudzillas im going to see if i can take a ride on it but my mom already told me when i want to sell them tell her cuz she would rather have a rhino then an atv she says she is to old lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

SuperGrizz12

Hey Rhinotime, I'd like to see some pics of that rhino on them 14's thats gotta be pretty bad A$$ lookin . I know the Grizz is .
05 Grizz - 27" XTR's on 14's - HMF and SETX snorkel -comming soon
05 Kodiak 450 - 26" mudlites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com